First kiss

Not edited at all:

Merida:

I think you can guess where we are. The sun was high in the sky and we were talking like usual. While we were talking Merida kept looking at me and i didnt know why. But i did when she leaned forward and kissed me. And i kissed her back.

"Are you trying to be the man in this relationship?" i asked 'as a joke' and she laughed before i kissed her again.

Hiccup:

We were riding on Toothless and i was having a blast, as usual. We were flying in the clouds when i decided to do something. Something that i had wanted to do in a while. So, when Hiccup turned to look at me, i kissed him. And thank the lords that he kissed me back.

Jack:

Me and Jack were laying in a pile of snow. It was cold, yes, but so soft. So, we just stayed there. It was very silent and we were just watching the sky. Well, that is until Jack leaned down and kissed me. I froze for a moment before kissing back.

Rapunzel:

Me and Rapunzel were doing her routine and were doing baking when i saw she had some flower on her face. I smiled before wiping it off and i looked at her. Before i knew it i was leaning in and her lips touched mine. She seemed to freeze a bit before kissing me back.

Sorry if this seems rushed. But if you know me well, i dont like writing kissing scenes so yea. Anyway gonna go write another chapter!