you catch them staring

Not edited:

Merida:

I was reading while sitting in our spot when i feel someone staring at me. I look up from my book and see Merida staring at me. When i meet eyes with her she quickly looked away.

"Why are you staring at me?" i asked.

"I'm not" she said playing with a leaf that was in her hands.

"Lies" i said.

"Not lies" she said.

"Fine, untrue" i said and she shoved me before she went back to staring and i went back to reading.

Hiccup:

We were walking around and talking. When we went silent and i was looking around us i could feel someone staring at me.

"Hiccup, are you staring at me?" i asked not looking away from the view.

"How did you-"

"I can feel you staring at me" i said.

"Sorry" he said.

"It's ok" i said laughing slightly.

Jack:

Its snowing! Fine, Jack may have made it snow while we were walking but still. I stopped walking, looked up at the sky and closed my eyes, letting the snow fall on my face. I could feel someone looking at me and turned to see Jack.

"What is it?" i asked.

"You look pretty when you do that" he said and i smiled at him.

"Thank you" i said and kissed him on the cheek before continuing to play in the snow.

Rapunzel:

We were doing our 7am chores. I was sweeping and Rapunzel was polishing. While we did that i could feel someone staring at me. I turned to see Rapunzel watching me. She quickly turned around and i smiled and leaned against the wall. When she looked again, she blushed at being caught.

"Caught in the act" i said and she smiled.

"You were staring too book worm" she said.