Ravished

⚠️⚠️⚠️WARNING: BOYXBOY

Naruto was starting to feel the tension between them. His brain was going on a rampage. It felt as if his body was melting into the bed. Their lips separated from Sasuke lifting his head back, then bringing it down to the blondes neck. Gently gliding his tongue over the hickey he had left prior, then opening his mouth and grabbing a hold of it with his teeth. "Ngh..." Naruto let out a soft moan, wincing with pleasure. It felt good. He couldn't deny what his body was wanting. Soon he felt the ravens hand slip up his shirt, caressing his abdomen. Running his fingers up and down his stomach, in a motion like painting. Naruto was squirming underneath him. Those same shivers intensifying throughout his whole body. He let out a gasp of air once the raven started to suck quite harshly on his neck. "S-St-...Stop S-Sasuke..." he muffled out. His neck already had a marking, there was no need to make it worse.

The raven lifted up from the blue eyes neck. A trail of saliva was visibly running down the side of it. "Oh?..." he questioned. The smirk on his face was more devilish then before. Glaring at the ocean eyes with full intent to ravish him. This startled Naruto. He could see where this was going and his stomach completely dropped. His groin was getting uncomfortable from the lack of space between it and Sasuke's leg. He wiggled up the bed to try and escape his leg. But that only seemed to back fire, with Sasuke sliding it back up. "Stop? Doesn't seem to be what you really want.." he huffed. Bringing his head back down now to his slightly exposed collar bone. He slid his tongue across it enjoying every inch of him. Naruto was baffled. He wanted to say something but only came out with moans. Damn it! He thought to himself while his body was signaling for more.

"N-No more marks..." he managed to say to the raven who was just about to leave another. Catching Sasuke's attention he lifted up to meet eyes with him. "No more marks..." he said with an evil grin. "That are visible..." he continued. Scooting him self down, sliding his legs lower bringing his face down to Naruto's abdomen, slowly he lifted the blondes shirt up, and placed his lips on his stomach. Leaving gentle kisses. Before he found a nice spot on his side where he then clenched down with his teeth once more, and instantly began using suction.

Naruto winced from slight pain and huffed out a moan. He twitched from the contact and brought his hands over to Sasuke's shoulders. Gently pushing, "N-No..." his breathing was becoming irregular, and his pushing didn't seem to stop the raven. "No no no..." Sasuke responded with a whisper after releasing his teeth. He looked at the new marking he left behind, pleased with the color. Slowly bringing himself down further putting his body between Naruto's legs.

He grabbed Naruto's right leg and squeezed while kissing the inside of his thigh

He grabbed Naruto's right leg and squeezed while kissing the inside of his thigh. Even still being fully clothed, this really did a number on the blonde. "D-Damn it..." he scuffed while bringing his hands up to his face, covering it to try and hide the embarrassment. His stomach was nearly fully exposed and his groin was throbbing in a manner he's never experienced. This is bad... he thought to himself, soon feeling Sasuke's hand that was on his thigh, grab the rim of his pants. Almost immediately he reached down and grabbed Sasuke's wrist, pulling it up away from his pants, sitting up a little bit enough to look down at him. His face was really red, and there was a few sweat droplets forming on his forehead. "S-Stop..." He huffed, barely getting that word out. His body didn't want him to stop but something told him it was in their best interest. Or was it?

Sasuke looked up at him with an almost emotionless face. His eye brows furrowed and a small frown appeared. "No..." he bluntly stated. There was no stopping. He was clueless as to where Naruto thought at any point they were going to stop. He shook off his grasp on his wrist, and crawled back up the blonde ones body going to the almost same position he was when they first started this mess. He hovered over him placing one hand onto the blondes chest and the other to support himself up. "I can't stop...Naruto." He whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

Naruto's eyes started falling hazy. His vision was becoming blurry from the warmth in his body. His breathing never stopped being apprehensive. "Sa..suke.." Just barely getting his name out. Having no control of his arms that seemed to impulsively go up and around Sasuke's neck. Pulling him down, clashing their lips once again. Don't stop... His thoughts seemed to soothe but his whole body became aroused.