𝖎

─◂დ▸─

𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖊𝖝𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙

ɟɹ𝖔ɯ 𝖔𝖚ǝ ʍ𝖔ɹן𝖕 ʇ𝖔 ʇɥǝ 𝖚ǝ𝖝ʇ

─◂დ▸─

          𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐭. Her family, if she could even call them that were going to hate her even more. It would be worse than normal, she was sure of it. . . but how could she stop. Her years of pent up rage was slipping out uncontrollably at the sight of blood. The beast was going into a frenzy. 

She could feel it speaking through her, but she didn't want to make her life worse than it already was. She needed control back. . . 

"Those who bring in worthless emotions should die."

The boy she was fighting wouldn't give in, nor would he see her trying to rip the sand face off her own as he jumps up to attack, "Shut up!"

Shukaku, the beast, flicked the boy away with minimal effort.  All while Gaara managed to get out enough to make the beast groan in protest.

"What's wrong? Come already!"

He pressed the pink haired girl harder into the tree to entice the yellow haired boy to attack once more. But all he did was summon a puny little frog. Pathetic.

No. . . no no no-

L҉E҉T҉ ҉M҉E҉ ҉O҉U҉T

Stop spreading!

All that the outsiders could see of the 14 year old girl, were her bangs and top of her head. Everything else was just pure sand, and it kept spreading. 

"If you don't defeat me, the sand on this girl won't get released." The boy didn't move. "Sand Shuriken!"

The sand shot out like bullets, but the puny frog from earlier pushed the 12 year old boy out of the way. This only fueled the monsters rage, and it was contaminating the poor girls mind as well. 

Was he like every one else? Is he afraid of me? He must hate me. He must be terrified. He must be d̷e̷s̷t̷r̷o̷y̷e̷d̷. . . 

"What's wrong? Are you afraid of me? Fight for the others or fight only for yourself. . . just love yourself and do it. Fight only for yourself!"

They never listen. This one only fought harder for those around him, even managing to hit my weak point at the base of the tail. But it wouldn't be enough. The beast was preparing it's final form to emerge. Gaara stood no chance at controlling it.

He's out. . . 

"This- this is the monster inside her." 

Unfortunately, yes.

The sand started to take a hold on Naruto, yet he was able to summon a giant toad in such a small space. . . a toad who cut off Shukaku's arm, doing nothing but entertaining him. 

What do I even owe these people? These people who hate me simply because of something I can't control? Who says I even want to have control anymore- I want to leave and never come back. I want freedom, and so does the beast. . . one of us should be happy at least. I knew it would never be me-

Her body emerged from the head of the sand creature, eyes rolled back into her head. She summitted.

"Yahoo! I am finally able to fully control this vessel! Suddenly I find a guy I want to kill!"