The Old Song Part 3

"AHHHHHH!!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Out of nowhere, a group of slug-like people popped out of the puddles of inks and started to attack Henry.

"Quickly Mickey!" Goofy yelled, "Use the Axe!"

The mouse swings the axe around. But it was difficult as he also tried to move away from the strange slug-people.

Henry fought with all his might, but the shock had caught him so off guard that the slug-people were able to give him a good amount of damage.

Henry made a choking sound as one of the slug-people have the last blow. He then found himself in an inky tunnel. All around him were whispers.

The gang looks at the screen shocked. "Ok, what the [censored] is that?!", Cuphead shouted.

"'That' would be the Searchers.", Lucy said catching everyone off guard.

While she does provide some answers, they were mostly hints or bits of information, not usually straightforward answers.

"What are they looking for?" Mugman answers nervously.

Lucy looked at the screen with a sad glare in her eyes and a soft voice said, "A way out."

The others look at her. The way she said it, was as if the Searchers were almost human. But then again the Searchers did have a humanoid shape. But that would mean...? No! No person can be that crazy, right? The devil could, but a human being. Right?

The others glance at one another, their eyes betraying their thoughts. Without another word, Mickey got Henry out of the ink tunnel.

The Searchers pop out that the first sight of Henry. But Henry quickly uses his axe and manages to overthrow the Searchers. He looked at the puddles, making sure that none would pop out, and carried on his way. On the speakers, an almost out-of-tune song began to play.

"Not creepy at all.", Flug said.

He noticed a poster on his left. On the poster was an angel with horns on the side of her head. She was wearing a black dress and seemed to be waving. The poster said, "Bendy in 'Sent From Above'".

"Woah, it's me.", Alice exclaimed happily. Everyone switched their glazes from Alice and BATIM Alice. They almost look the same, except BATIM Alice's eyes were pie cut. She also seems to be more mature and ladylike than their Alice.

"Do you think maybe she might help us?", Willen asks, hoping that at least one of his friends would help Henry.

"Who knows.", Polly grimy said.

Henry checked the door next to the poster, but it was locked. He then went up the stairs and saw a projector with a chair and a desk. Behind the desk, were a Boris poster and a poster with Bendy's hand on it. On top of the desk was a recorder.

"Hopefully this one will give us some more clues.", Mickey said as he checked on the tape.

"Gosh, Sammy's almost acting how he was in his first recording

"Gosh, Sammy's almost acting how he was in his first recording.", Goofy said.

"Judging from what Norman said, this might be the point when Sammy started to lose his mind.", Black Hat said, "Through I wonder what cause him to go to the breaking point."

Felix then remember the mysterious person who was carrying the cut out of Bendy. "Could it be that Sammy was the person we saw earlier?".

"What gave you that idea?", Donald asks.

"Well, the man was canting 'Sheep Sheep it's time for sleep.' and 'In the morning you may wake or in the morning you're be dead' like some sort of ritual." Felix explained, "And in Sammy's first recording, he was praising Bendy like some sort of god.".

"Seems to similar to be a coincidence." Oswald said. The others agree.

"But then, what happened to him?", Boris asks. He hope his brother wasn't responsible for this.

Underneath the projection room, was an orchestra room. There were chairs, some instruments, and a Bendy cutout in the room. Henry didn't see anything to help him, so he went back down.

He decided to check if the metal door was open. When got close to the door, it slide up revealing another hallway behind.

"Woah.", Mugman said, "Those cartoons must be very popular to have enough money to make all this.".

"True.", his brother said.

"But if they were that successful, what cause it to shut down, and what about BATIM Bendy and Boris, and probably Alice, to come to life?", Donald ask.

"Not to mention the Searchers and Sammy.", Oswald said.

"Boy, will you be in for a suprise.", Lucy said as Mickey had Henry enter the hallway.