Moving Pictures Part Two

As he placed them in and pulled down the lift, the chains started to pull up revealing...

"The Ink Machine!", everyone said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everyone was staring in awe. This world's machine looks actually like the one they have.

A new objection pop up, saying, "Turn On The Ink Machine. Tip: Locate The Power Station."

"Power Station?!" Donald yelled, "How are we supposed to find that?". "Looks like we have a lot of exploring to do." Felix answered. He started to play the game again.

Henry went back the way he came from. This time he heads towards the left. Down the hallway, he saw a desk at his left. He recognized it as his old desk. "Hey, here's my old desk." Henry said, "I've wasted so much time in this chair.

He started his journey once again into a room that seems to be for animators. "Looks like they  knocked a wall or two down after I left." He says as he examines the area, "Guess it took a few people to replace me."

"So he was fired." Willien said. Mickey shook his head. "Most likely not as Henry mentioned that it might have a few people to replace him. If he was that talented, why was he fired?". The mouse knows a lot about business having run a circus. He knows that gifted people are hard to find. "Also it will be a bit strange to invite an employee you friend 30 years ago back into the studio."

Henry explores the room. There was something strange going on when the Bendy in the paper on one of the desks went into a new position every time he turned his back. He left the room and headed towards the machine again. He found a hallway to his left and went there.

Pasting another desk and Bendy cutout, he was nearing the end when a board fell.

"Ahh" Polly screamed at the unexpected event. Everyone became a little tense. After all, who expected for the board to fall down? "Looks like it got board of hanging on the ceiling." Alice said and nervously chuckle.

Henry went close to the board. He looked up to see what caused it to fall. As he did so, something caught his eye. Looking towards his left he saw a room and something was in it. He heads towards the open room and gasps in horror at what he saw. "Oh my God. Joey, what were you doing?". It was Boris tied onto an operating table tilted upwards.

The table was inside a hollow pit with ink dripping down from the ceilings. There were two pillars in front of Boris with two candles on top of it. Boris on the table was wearing overalls, white gloves, and black shoes. His eyes were Xs and his ribcage was exposed with a wretch between them.

Everyone looks in horror at the world's Boris. Bendy was hugging his younger brother tightly as if he was making sure he was still there. Boris himself can only stare in horror despite the fact Bendy was trying to cover his eyes.

"Well, now I know what they meant in the first song." Flug said to which Black Hat sharply hit his side with his elbow. Mickey and Oswald were holding their hands tightly. They couldn't help but think that the other is the one on the table. Everyone else was looking at them with sadness in their eyes. After a few moments, Felix quickly headed out of the room.

Henry left the room and went to another room at the end of the hallway. Inside the room was another machine at the other end that seems to be the power source. A screen was next to the lever saying, "Low Pressure".
"Alright! How do I get this to work?" He said.

There were six pillars with pictures behind each one. They include a toy, music, an ink bottle, gear, wrench, and a book. A new objection popped up saying, "Fix the Ink Machine. Tip: Locate and Place the Objects."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: If you know some puns for Alice, please send them if you want. It is very difficult making up puns for her. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed.