Duets {Part 4}

I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
•Michael Clifford•

You sat awkwardly in the car, your arms folded over your chest as you stared out the window.

"Don't you like me, (Y/N)?" Michael, your crush asks. He offered to drive you home after school. You could never pass up an opportunity as good as this but forgot about how nervous you get around people, Michael especially.

"What!" Your face flushes red "What makes you think that!"

"You're not talking to me. You're not even looking at me," Michael sighs sadly "Quite frankly I'm a bit sad. I wanted to get to know you better."

"Sorry. I'm just a bit socially awkward." You run your fingers through your hair.

"I'll turn on the radio to fill any awkward gaps, then." Michael laughs as he leans over and turns on the radio.

But we are two worlds apart. Can't reach to my heart.

You look over to Michael who's lips were pressed into a thin line. You could tell he was obviously trying to hold back singing.

"Backstreet boys, fan?" You smirk, raising an eyebrow.

"No. I'm not into that boy band crap."

"I want it that way~" You sang. You don't know why, but you had a sudden urge of confidence and want to show Michael what you are really made of.

"Tell me why!" Michael gripped tighter to the steering wheel as he belted out the lyrics.

"Ain't nothing but a heart ache! Tell me why!" You place a hand on your chest and sway side to side.

"Ain't nothing but a mistake! Tell me why!" You saw Michael smiling at you out of the corner of your eye as he pulls into your drive way.

"I never wanna hear you say!"

"I WANT IT THAT WAY- Hahaha!" Michael cracked into a fit of laughter, bending over and holding his stomach.

"So much for not being into that boy band crap, eh?" You brush your hair out of your face to get a better look at Michael

"Oh shut up." He wipes under his eyes "Hey, you free on Saturday?"

"Why? Want to Jam out to more Backstreet boys?" I pull my seatbelt off.

Michael shrugs. "If that's what you want."

"Then yes, I'm free." You grin.

"Great. I'll text you."

You could of never imagined your day going the way it did today and you wouldn't change it for the world. Hey, you got a date with Michael Clifford? What is there to change?

--

Wattpad what are you doing

Why did you change again. wHY. I don't know how I feel about thiss

But on another note. 2 more chapters until 100. Kehehe. Wonder what I'll do..

And it's my birthday in three days. Yay. but guys I HAVE TO GO TO WORK ON MY BIRTHDAY FOR FIVE GOD DAMNED HOURS. THAT's IT. I'M SICK. *COUGH COUGH* rip me

(and sorry if I got any lyrics wrong dont punch me pls)