Visiting someone special|Michael Clifford|

You blankly stare out the tinted windows of Michaels car. You have been driving for at least half an hour.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Michael asks when he opens the door for you, taking your hand in his.

You nod a gulp stepping out of the car looking up the large hill of gravestones.

You slowly make your way up the hill, Michael following close behind.

You stop at a small grave. There was a picture of baby girl smiling brightly on the left side. On the right was the baby with its mother and father, you and Michael.

You knelt down at the grave, replacing the old flowers with the new ones you and Michael picked from your own garden.

Michael knelt beside you, his shirt grazing across your arm. "Hey baby.." He whispered running his finger across the grave. "How are you? Mummy and daddy are fine. We're struggling but holding on for you."

"I can sometimes here her giggle at night.." Michael wraps his arm around you. You were choking back your sobs.

"Our baby we waited so long for.. Gone like that." Your head falls into your hands as soft sobs fall from you.

"Stay strong.." He whispers rubbing your arm. "I can't! I can't Michael!" You yell. "Our baby is dead! She is never coming back to us!"

"She may not be coming back, but she is always with us." Michael's voice cracks. You look up at him. His face was red and stained with tears.

You lean in and hug him tightly. He was the one who kept you strong all these months. You missed your baby so much, only now did you realise Michael did too.