Chapter 2

"What're you doing?" Lincoln sidestepped when McKenna shoved him into the girls' restroom alcove. "We're going to be late for class."

"Like we would get in trouble." She smirked and shoved open the restroom door, urging him through. "We're high school royalty. No one's going to care if we're tardy."

Lincoln glanced around. "Why did you push me into the girls' bathroom?"

"Because..." McKenna peeled off her uniform top, exposing her full breasts. Her hard nipples pressed against the lace bra. "... I'm all worked up. I need to fuck."

He frowned. "What got you worked up?" He knew because this always happened right after she bullied someone.

"Fucking with the fag boy," she admitted without hesitation. "It gets me hot when they run away crying."

"I don't think he was crying."

"Not right then." She pushed Lincoln against the wall and worked his shirt up over his head. "But I bet he is now... probably hiding out somewhere." He gasped when she bit his nipple. Her hand dropped to his crotch, and she moaned against his chest. "Got you hot, too, I see." She squeezed his hard package. "I knew you liked it as much as I did."

Lincoln didn't argue. What could he say? Tell her the truth? As much as he wanted to do exactly that—it wasn't an option. Not yet.

Leaving her short skirt on, McKenna shimmied out of her spankies and tugged open Lincoln's pants with mounting lust. He could appreciate her hotness as a female, but it wasn't what got him going. He'd perfected this part of their relationship with carefully inserted mental images and quiet fantasies that stimulated his sexual performance. Who said girls were the only ones who could fake it? Of course, he couldn't fake his orgasms as they could—only what inspired those orgasms.

When his cock sprang free, the cheerleader was all over him, practically climbing his body to mount his dick. He spun her around and sat her bare ass on the edge of the sink and drove into her balls deep.

"Uh!" McKenna gasped and grinned, clawing his shoulders. "Yes—fuck me hard!"

One arm cinched around her slender waist, Lincoln flattened his other hand against the mirror and pounded her relentlessly. He stared into his own tense eyes as the fantasy engulfed him, heating his blood, and driving him on.

"Oh, God!" McKenna cried. "Oh fuck! Yes-yes-yes!"

Her teeth sank into Lincoln's shoulder when she came, and he squeezed his eyes shut as her inner muscles clenched and sucked his cock. Deep in the fantasy, his throbbing shaft pumped a different hole... a tighter hole... and the body he clutched against him wasn't quite so soft.

"Fuck..." he gasped through a hard rasp—and filled the condom, fucking wildly through the orgasm. "Huh!" He sucked in a sharp breath and lifted McKenna off him then gripped the edge of the sink, panting.

"Holy shit," McKenna breathed hard as she scooped up her spankies and pulled them on. "You were really hot to fuck." She grinned. "You usually make me cum two or three times before you blow your wad." She laughed, slipping into the uniform top. "That thing with the fag boy got you going, too, huh?"

His chest heaving, Lincoln stared at his reflection, face flushed and glistening. "I guess so." He turned his head and looked at his girlfriend. "What did you mean when you said everyone knows? Knows what? What were you talking about?"

McKenna flashed a sly smile. "About his crush..." She poked Lincoln in the chest. "... on you."

"What...?" He frowned. "He doesn't have a crush on me."