Hello and goodbye..

Y/N'S Pov,

When I first met the twins they were by themselves sitting on the bench when It was snowing. They were just talking to eachother and I just wanted to make a snowman but I was too short so I thought why not befriend someone taller who can help me build it "hello! I'm Y/N what are your names?" They look at each other then back at me

"go away.." they say at the same time "that's mean I just wanted to play with you guys.." "ok we will play if you can guess which twin is hikaru, the other twin is Kaoru" they say in unison "that one is hikaru and that twin is Kaoru!"

I point to the right twin as I say their names "how did you know?" Hikaru says as he grabs Kaoru's hand and jumps off the bench "I have a twin so I can point out every little detail I see and hear!" I said before I giggle and not long after I heard "Y/N! Mommy and daddy are here!" A girl who looks just like me but has light Blue/ light Green eyes "I will be back tomorrow but can you finish my snow man he's the one right there" you point at the half built snowman "bye hikaru and kaoru!" You run over to your sister and you take her hand and walk to the gate at school.

(this was before the which one is hikaru game was 'popular' with them this is where they started to stay away from everyone but eachother)

The Twins pov,

"Hikaru she's different..she could.." "Tell us apart" we say in unison, we walk over to  the snowman she pointed to there was no head, we were about 4 inches taller than her so we could reach "kaoru we can use your scarf and we can use my gloves for him" kaoru/Hikaru nods "she was nice hikaru.." "your right kaoru" "she really could tell us apart" we say together again.
.
.
.
TIME SKIP
.
.
.
Author's pov,
You and the twins have been friends for months almost a complete year, the twins had become 'friends' with your twin sister, (S/N) hangs out with you and the twins but she tends to ignores you and goes straight to Hikaru and Kaoru not even acknowledging that you exist the boys knew this they don't like her at all because she is mean to there first friend.

Y/N'S pov,

"They don't even like you Y/N! They would rather me instead!" "B-but we are twins.." " that's the sad part, and I'm the prettier twin!" She starts laughing and kicks the flower crowns I was making for me and the twins away from my hands "hey! I worked hard on those!" I stand up and walk over to the blue, orange and white crowns

"Ok who cares? They are gonna die and become useless within a few days!" (S/N) says as she grabbed my crowns and threw them into the pond behind me "I'm gonna find the twins you stay away from them!" I walk to the pond and pull up my dress so it doesn't get wet, I feel tears gather in my eyes as I walk farther into the cold water.

"why is S/N so mean?..." I grab two of the crowns as I turn around to grab the last one that  had sank to the bottom, I see the twins staring at me from the edge of the pond. As I grab the last crown, I hear the water splash behind me, I turn around to see the boys walking over to me with there pants rolled up so the water wouldn't touch them.

"(N/N)-chan why are you in the pond?" Kaoru said and grabbed my free hand to turn me to face them "I-I was getting the crowns I made.." I picked up my other hand with the three crowns "I made them for us but...(S/N) threw them in here after she said that they were useless..." Kaoru and hikaru grabbed the crowns with their favorite colors and put them on. I start smiling "thanks (N/N)-chan!" Hikaru said as he started smiling as well as Kaoru "You're the best (N/N)-chan!" My small smile spread into a toothy grin that plastered onto my face.

Twins pov,
We look at each others blushing faces and nod we know she is perfect for us and no one else, we opened are gate for her and she gladly step like she had been there forever like she was the key to are future happiness, we really like her but can't tell her or we could ruin are friendship and slam the gate on ourselves as she walks away leaving us alone for the rest of are life's.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A WEEK LATER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.