At the door in midnight

I had taken shelter in the nearest cafe. However I actually ended up disturbing Danoh and Haru's date. They are good- pretty considerate. If someone would have disturbed my date, I would be having coldly with them, unlike this two who are inviting me in. I grabbed this opportunity to talk about my dream couple.

"I was thinking to setting up Do Hwa and Juda", I said it out abruptly.

"Even I was thinking of the same. Juda too said that she felt happier with Lee Do Hwa and would have been with him if there was a chance, last time." Dan oh said. 

"Juda is getting her ego slowly slowly", I mentioned.

"So lets do it. I want my bff to get his girl", Dan oh sounded excited.

There was a jeep honk outside. It was Dried Squid Fairy. We hopped in.

"From where did you get this jeep?" I asked.

"It seems known", Danoh said wondering.

"It was there in the garage. I took it" he said freely.

"Its stealing", Haru protested.

"Even the food we ate in the cafe are stolen then", Dan oh replied.

"As long as we won't be caught by police, its not a crime", I declared.

Everyone nodded. Just then Danoh shouted, "Its Baek Kyung's jeep."

Haru was "What? Not him again". He did not say this, his expressions spoke.

"I think keeping back the jeep is safer", even Dried Squid Fairy seems frightened now.

"Chill guys, I am there. If anything happens, I will take the blame." 

With me taking the responsibility, we drove around. The comic world is so pretty. No hot sun or freezing cold temperature, constant slow wind and no pollution. Peace in one word. 

The sun is about to set. I invited them, "Lets have evening snacks in my place."

"She cooks well", Haru said. Seems like he is considering me a friend now. 

Arriving at my place, we got in. Dried Squid Fairy and I went to the kitchen. I got to know a major thing- Our handsome chef can only make good dried squid. Nothing else. Hats off.

However I am too considerate, so I am taking him in as my assistant. 

We join forces to make DAKGANGJEONG (spicy pork popcorn) and some hashbrowns. Serving it along with some kimchi, we go to Haru and Danoh who are absorbed in their movie. Being rich is so good- I have such a big screen tv and such loud speakers. The writer is not that bad sometimes, she had drawn some movie cds in my room and here we are now. We wrap up our party around 9. 

My sleep was broken by the repeated loud banging of my door. It was 2 at night. Who shall be here at this time? Its a romance cliche comic world. Means not such danger.

I am shocked to see Baek Kyung, is he here to scold me for the jeep thing? He seems broken, his eyes are swollen. He can't love a car so much that he will be in this condition for it.

He stumbled a bit and his eyes were red. Before I could say any more, he had fainted and landed on me. I carried him to my brother's room. He had fever, he was constantly mumbling "Mother please don't leave me", "I love you mom", "Come back mommy, no one cares for me". Tears tickled down his eyes. I bought a bowl of water and a towel.