Concentrate

New day, new journey

I seem to have adjusted to this life. In fact I really don't care if I can not go back. I am heading towards the school. A ball comes and hits Namjoo's head from behind in the basketball court. Oh wait it seems he was going to call Juda while Juda is talking to Do Hwa. My dream couple look quite into each others. Sitting on the bench, looking into each other's eyes and talking. Seems like Dan Oh has started her work. On further observation, I see- Wait What !!

:0

Haru had thrown the ball at Namjoo so that he can not disturb Do Hwa and Juda. Wow. No Bad. How lucky Danoh is. Haru is helping her and see that crazy man. He thinks I am being unreasonable.

I continue walking. The basketball event reminded me of Seojun when a ball came and hit him on the ground. I told that duffer that a ball is coming but he did not believe me and the ball hit him. It was so hilarious. He was giving me attitude and the ball made him shut up. I think I want to learn basketball.

I need to find me a coach. Does this school have one? The teacher have not come back yet. I guess they have fled for a vacation. 

"Good morning" 

I hear a chirpy voice and its Danoh.

"Good morning. Your boyfriend did a great job."

"Yaah. I saw." She was blushing. I guess by listening me refer to Haru as her boyfriend. We wave each other bye and I continue my search.

Baek Kyung has reached school. His fangirls are still obsessed over him. Why aren't they over him yet? The script is over. I got my coach. I remember seeing him playing on the first day. 

He was eating alone in the canteen peacefully. Time to disturb him.

"Don't you think you should pay me back for taking care of you?" I told him while sitting on his opposite chair.

"How can I repay you Miss. Mother Teresa?" 

Is he being sarcastic? Leave it. I shall just make a face and ignore him.

"Teach me basketball."

"Just this much. Come to the ground with me."

"When?"

"Now?"

He literally dragged me to the basketball ground.

Throwing the ball at me, he shouts "Catch". Thank God I was able to hold it in time else my face would. NooooO

Before I could fight, he had started bouncing the ball. He says, "See this. This is called dribbling."

It seemed easy. I tried it too.The ball is heavy and hits hard if not handled properly. Otherwise its easy. I was able to learn it soon.

Then we proceeded to catch and throw the ball among ourselves. Many a times I failed to catch it and got hit and sometimes I ended up hitting him. He stayed calm thankfully. 

The main problem was while snatching the ball. No matter how much I try to keep the ball to myself, I failed.

"Why don't you concentrate?" he asked, irritated.

How can I concentrate when you are so close to me? 

"I am learning." Its only what I can say.

Now I have to snatch the ball from him. I can't do it.

"Can we do it tomorrow? Please teach me something else", I say with puppy eyes. He seems moved. 

"Ok fine. Let me teach you to throw the ball at the basket."

I hold the ball upwards.

"Its not right" he says and approaches to help me. His fingers brush mine as he put his hands around my hands. His palms feel warm. I realise my hands fit perfectly in his hands.

Linjugyeong concentrate.

But his body is just behind me. Almost no gap. Too much proximity is dangerous to my sanity.

I didn't even realise when he had thrown the ball into the basket.

"Done for today. Again tomorrow", I say rushing out of the ground. I need to go home and get some rest.