Drinking gone wrong

Well I am not drinking alone. Lee Do Hwa is also drinking. I asked why he was drinking. He was already intoxicated, he still managed to convey, "I arranged the date for Namjoo to propose the girl I loved." What a great guy! I really wanted to clap. 

"Its ok bro. You will get a new girl." Unwillingly I moved my finger touching his face, lining his forehead over his nose till his lips. What does the writer want me to do? I tried to pull away my hand but failed.

Putting his arm around my shoulder, he asked, "Why are you drinking?"

What to say- I don't know. The writer is making me drink. I am helpless. I just want to shout put.

"I have nothing else to do you see. I have no friends" were my lines.

Do hwa nodded his head and answered, "You are Kyung's cousin. Girls hate you for that. If you two were blood-related, those chics would have buttered you up. And you are Baek Kyung's sister. Boys fear to approach you."

I followed, "And the irony is Kyung also hates me."

We two burst out laughing. My brain is no longer working. My body is getting numb. Its getting blurry all around. 

"I will drop you home", he said shuttering.

"Drinking and driving is dangerous", I shouted it out confidently.

We were in the garage.

"Ok maam, I will tell the driver", he said smiling foolishly.

We stumbled inside the car.

He asked me my address. I told him my real address.

The driver said, "Maam its an invalid location." I remember him dropping us to Do Hwa's house only.

The next thing I remember is waking up with a heavy headache. I opened my eyes and saw myself cuddling with Lee Do Hwa.

WTF

I realised I was naked and so was he. The room was a mess. Our clothes were laying all around. I peeped into the mirror. Thank God my make up was intact. I was trying to sneak off quietly  but Lee Do Hwa's sleep broke. There was an awkward silence. Covering myself with the gown, I rushed to the washroom. I dressed up and came out to see even Do Hwa was dressed up. Before he could say anything, I waved a bye and left the room.

From outside, I could hear him shouting, "She is Baek Kyung's cousin. How can I sleep around with her?"