Chapter 6 - Enough

M/n = mother's name

-

Akito couldn't help but listen closely to what was about to happen.

+

"B/n..listen. If you have the chance to. Run back to the Shinonome residence if things go wrong..okay?" Y/n said ruffling his hair.

"What?...What's happening N/n?" B/n asked while shaking.

Y/n softly smiled at him.

"I made mother mad...again. But don't worry! I got this!...Trust your sister okay?" Y/n chuckled.

B/n looked worried.

"But N/n-"

"Let's hurry okay?" Y/n said before holding his hand.

Y/n held her phone for a minute and put it back in her pocket before walking to their house.

...

Akito stood there shocked. He knew full well what Y/n meant.

"Y/n you're so stupid.." Akito sighed.

Akito stayed where he was and tried to listen what was happening in the house. Akito didn't lock the door just yet.

+

"We're home." Y/n said.

Angry footsteps could be heard. B/n hid behind Y/n.

"Y/n L/n and B/n L/n. How dare you two. Do you not understand what permission is?!" Y/n's mother shouted.

Y/n took a deep breath.

"I'm already old enough to know when I can and cannot go out! I'm sick and tired of all of your 'oh you can't do this' 'so lazy!' I AM NOT LAZY. You're barely here. Let me ask you. What do I do when I get back from school huh?! WHAT DO I DO?! Do you want to know how it feels to be SHOUTED at?! PHYSICALLY ABUSED? 'OH M/N WHEN DID I TELL YOU TO GO TO WORK?! HUH?! COME BACK HOME NOW! Such a disappointment.' Does it feel good?! DOES IT?!" Y/n shouted feeling tears in her eyes.

"Do you even understand...how we feel? How can we talk to somebody when the people who are supposed our trusted adults aren't even home. And when they are...all we hear is shouting, cries and all we feel is sadness and disappointment. I hate how you treated me and B/n. I tried! So hard! To make you proud! All you focus on is the bad things about me. Nothing is satisfying anymore isn't it m/n?! All of our efforts is prized with shouting and crying." Y/n sobbed.

...

"You two. Are completely useless to this family. We didn't want you. NOONE DID. Want to satisfy me? Then disappear. Might as well kill yourselves for the sake of our family as well!" M/n screamed.

Y/n's eyes widened in horror while B/n held to Y/n's shirt tightly while small tears were running down his face.

"Why...why would you say that?!" Y/n said.

"The truth hurts Y/n. You have learnt that haven't you? You are, a disappointment. It's true. Not to mention how stupid you are to the point you have made NOTHING. Of yourself." M/n snarled.

B/n suddenly started coughing badly.

"Look at your brother. Seems like his condition is taking advantage of our situation Y/n L/n." M/n crossed her arms.

Y/n turned towards B/n who turned completely pale before fainting.

"What?... B/n?! B/N?!"