Chapter 21 - The aftermath

When Y/n arrived home she went to her room and saw Akito still asleep. She walked up to her bed, placed the pancakes on the nightstand before sitting next to Akito.

Y/n was admiring Akito while stroking his hair. Even though Akito might think she was weird for staring at him, Y/n knew Akito was flustered about it. Unconsciously Y/n started to hum a song to Akito.

...

Y/n felt Akito hug her around her waist with a faint smile.

"Akito...are you awake?" Y/n asked.

Akito hummed.

"Sorry to disturb you but I got pancakes for you. I'd rather have you eat them now then later when it's cold!" Y/n smiled.

Akito opened his eyes and noticed the box on the night stand. He still felt a little tired.

Y/n opened the box for Akito and put it on his lap. Akito sat up and started to eat it. His eyes were sparkling.

Y/n chuckled.

"I got them at that new cafe you were talking about! It smelled so nice in there and your pancakes made me feel hungry again..." Y/n said.

Akito looked up at Y/n.

"Do you want a piece?.." Akito asked.

Y/n shook her head.

"It's all yours! Don't worry!" Y/n answered.

Y/n suddenly saw Akito hold his fork with a piece pancake in front of Y/n's face.

"Try it."

Y/n blinked.

"Huh? Seriously?" Y/n said.

"It's unfair to have only one of us try the cafe's food." Akito replied.

Y/n smiled before eating the pancake from the fork. Y/n quickly came to love it.

"It's so good!" Y/n commented.

"Yeah." Akito chuckled.

+

The two were sharing the pancake until the door bursted open.

"Y/N!"

Y/n shot her head to the door, so did Akito.

"I demand to- oh?" Tsukasa saw Akito and Y/n eating pancakes on her bed.

They were silent.

"Anyway! I have came to tell you that I'm leaving!" Tsukasa said.

"Didn't you say you-"

"Farewell!" Tsukasa said before closing the door behind him.

Y/n sighed.

"Tsukasa is so random sometimes.." Y/n said turning to Akito.

Akito nodded his head in agreement.

Y/n yawned.

"Are you tired?" Akito questioned.

"Yeah...I did wake up early.." Y/n said.

"Then you should sleep Y/n." Akito replied.

Y/n agreed, she crawled next to Akito and laid next to him. She quickly fell asleep.

...

Akito finished his pancakes he put them aside on the night stand. He was sat in silence, until he remembered that he vented to Y/n earlier.

"I probably look weak in front of her now." Akito sighed.

"But she's still here."

Akito turned to Y/n, she looked really calm. He broke into a smile before reaching a hand out to Y/n and played with her hair.

...

"I love you Y/n."