S1 // EP.1- Chinese Delivery

*K-KUM Entertainment Presents:*

*CHINESE DELIVERY*

*Starring Wonho & Johnny Sins*

...

*Johnny sits on the couch in his living room. He heard his stomach growling, and was getting hungry.*

Johnny: Shit man, in getting hungry, I'll just order some Chinese or something.

*Johnny picks up his phone and begins to place his order of food.*

Johnny: Yeah, that'll be all, and uh- can you make it fast? I'm not gonna lie, I'm starving....okay great thanks!

*Johnny sits back down on the couch, picks up the remote to the TV, and begins to watch the TV while waiting.*

*10 Minutes Later*

*The doorbell goes off and Johnny gets up to answer the door. He opens the door and is greeted by the delivery man, a very built Korean man, by the name of Wonho.*

Wonho: Hello Sir! I have your order for the Chinese takeout right here!

Johnny: Ah great! I'm starving!

*Johnny grabs the takeout bag from Wonho and opens it. He begins to look through the bag and a confused look on Johnny's face begins to grow.*

Johnny: Uh, none of this was part of my order?

Wonho: Oh really? I uh-

Johnny: Did you seriously mess up my order dude?

Wonho: N-No No! It must've just got mixed up with other orders-

Johnny: Yo- you're gonna pay for this..

*Johnny grabs Wonho and brings him inside of his home. Johnny sticks his head out of the doorway, looks around, and then gets back inside, closing the door.*

*Johnny grabs Wonho by his arms and drags him into the living room. Wonho gets out of his grip and steps away from Johnny.*

Wonho: Why are you so upset? I can go and get your correct order!

Johnny: No no, I'm hungry right now, and your stupid ching chong ass is gonna pay for it!

*Johnny pulled his pants down and had his big white dick fling out of his pants. Wonho looked down and panicked.*

Wonho: W-woah, sir, I uh-

*Johnny grabbed Wonho's head and pulled him down onto his knees. Wonho went on his knees, his face right in front of Johnny's dick. Wonho was looking up at Johnny.*

Johnny: Go on, suck it!

*Wonho looked back down and grabbed his dick. He started to suck Johnny's dick and looked up at Johnny. Johnny ran his hand through Wonho's hair as Wonho was sucking his dick.*

Johnny: You like that? You like that you fag.....stupid Chinese- Japanese- whatever the fuck you are...

*Wonho kept sucking Johnny's dick as Johnny began to take his shirt off. He stood there watching Wonho suck his dick.*

Johnny: Fuck, that's nice, come here.

*Johnny picked Wonho up and made him stand. He turned him around and pulled Wonho's pants down. Wonho was wearing a white and blue jockstrap, exposing his ass. Johnny pulled Wonho's pants down and looked at Wonho's ass for a moment admiring it.*

Johnny: Wow, look at that fat yellow ass....you got a nice Asian boy pussy. I could tell you worked out...

*Johnny spanked Wonho's ass until it started to get red and had imprints of his hands. Johnny then spread Wonho's ass open and began to eat out Wonho. Wonho sank further into the couch moaning while Johnny ate him out. Johnny soon stopped and slapped Wonho's ass while standing up.*

Johnny: You ready for this white dick?

*Johnny slid his dick into Wonho's ass. It slid in quickly and easily due to Johnny's spit getting Wonho's hole wet and lubricated. Wonho's moaned and shoved his head back down in his arms and couch. Johnny put his hands on Wonho's waist as he hip thrusted quickly into Wonho's ass. Johnny's dick went in and out of Wonho's hole, making his hole huge and gaping. Johnny continued to hold Wonho's waist, and every now and then would pull on Wonho's jockstrap and let go, making it snap on Wonho.*

*Eventually, Johnny began to reach his climax, and busted inside of Wonho's ass. He pulled out and looked at his masterpiece. He kneeled down and began to play with Wonho's hole.*

Johnny: Come on China man, let's see that pussy.

*Wonho's hole was gaping and red from Johnny's dick.*

Johnny: What a beautiful boy pussy, push out that alpha white man cum!

*Wonho moaned as he pushed, and Johnny's cum came squirting out of Wonho's hole, dripping down onto the couch.*

Johnny: Damn, that's hot.....S-Shit, I need to cum again!

Wonho: W-Wha-

Johnny: Get up, come here!

*Johnny turned Wonho around and pulled Wonho's face close into his crotch. Johnny started to jerk off right in Wonho's face. Wonho sat there patiently waiting for Johnny to cum. Johnny let out loud groans until he finally began to climax once again. His cum shot out and hit Wonho right across his face, from the bottom of his lip, going to his eye, and even all the way up in his hair. Johnny slapped Wonho's cheek and he opened his mouth. Johnny then released the last of his cum in Wonho's mouth.*

Johnny: Let me see my yellow slot swallow...

*Wonho had his mouth open with cum in his mouth. He closed his mouth, swalled the cum, and opened his mouth back up again showing Johnny. Johnny grinned and slapped Wonho's face two more times.*

*Johnny walked Wonho out of his home, both naked.*

Johnny: Come back with my correct order, and if you get it wrong again, we might have to go for a round two.

Wonho: Yes sir...

*Wonho walked back down to his car, completely naked, with cum all over his face and in his hair, as well as cum leaking out of his ass. Johnny stood at the door naked as well and snickered.*

Johnny: Pft, those Asians sure are good sluts...

END