Thank You Readers

Hello everyone

This is K-KUM Entertainment,

We'd like to thank everyone who participated in reading KKUMENT.COM and supporting the series. Unfortunately, as of May 9, 2023, we made the decision to discontinue the series as a whole. We would like to apologize for taking a long time to update our Wattpad fans, as we instead made the announcement on our official Twitter account, as well as our official Discord server.

We have been busy with other projects on Twitter, and we have also been busy with our second season of the "White VS. Yellow" series. On top of that, we are also in the middle of production for an all new Wattpad series that we hope will receive good feedback and recognition.

We ultimately made the decision to end the KKUMENT.COM project and series as a whole due to the lack of interest that our viewers and fans have had in this series.

We will be keeping the two episodes/chapters of the series on our official Wattpad for you all to read, but please know that this series does not plan on being brought back, at least for now. If we decide to bring this series back, it will be rebooted and will be as better than ever! So don't lose too much hope!

In the meantime, please continue to support K-KUM Entertainment and its team, as we continue to bring you as much content as possible.

Thank You,

-K KUM Entertainment