Teaser for this story

Darkness shows as there are three different characters from different worlds, a dog in his 30s, a wallaby with broken chains and coffee stains on the torn worker shirt, and a slightly scared slime cat kneeling to an unknown being

"Do you wish Yokaisonas deserve to live on as our friends? Or as pests?"

A black dog was caring a little girl puppy as he dodged plant attacks from a mysterious monster attacking a human city. Cuts to him petting her and playing with her as she felt sad and hurt.

"No matter how many nibbles of chocolate I refused to take... I'm still going to be your protector!"

A wallaby was building a mechanical arm as he was chained to the wall and was drinking poor tasting instant coffee. He jumped to defend the slime as he kicked a man in a suit in front of the strange crew of people.

"What I care about is my purpose! If my purpose is to be a Yokaisona for that old fart's daughter, then I'll be one!"

A slime cat played a melody with his flute and the gang loved it. It cuts to him making a face of being betrayed as he stopped attacking the black cat opponent with dark armor with a different blue fox robot working alongside him.

"Is this the fate you chose after so many years that fans admire shows like this? Logos loved those things and draw like a living being! Why is this so wrong to you!?!"

The blue puppy was hugged by her sad group when she cried. She stared at her family getting kidnapped by the strange beast as she wore her "censoring helmet" on.

"We're on our way. Mum, Dad, Bingo... I hope you are alright..."

———————————————————

The Young Guardian

———————————————————

Coming This Christmas or for some don't celebrate the holiday

Vote and Comment