Prologue: Be Wild than Tamed

Soot: Let's see if the Game Awards is on...

Bluey: Turn it on! Turn it on!

???: this is so exciting! Give me like two or three cups of coffee!

???: you had enough coffee for one game award show

???: it's time to show my team that the game and songs are the best!

Soot: Totally worth it! Here's our prologue on our new story! Don't worry, we'll be back soon, but first, we like to thank everyone for following along with our creator's story. For the sake of your family and children, our language in this has made it "Kid-friendly", so don't be Karen about it, it's just what our artist decides.

Bluey: Yeah, I'm one of those kids, unlike the others, I am the guardian of a grown up dog!

Soot: please enjoy our new story, The Young Guardian

————————————————————

In the far distances of the dark matters of Fiction and Nonfiction, there was a place for those who found joy in the world. Many of the crazy locations they're less likely to find home in is Sourheart, a mysterious town that plagued the neighborhood with high crimes, scary monsters, and villainy, second only to "Miracle City" back in 2007. There is a Yokai who found the meaning of tamed and wild, being controlled by the ones who made you, or being free to be whatever you wanted.

Soot Mudbank, a weak and gentle dog, lived with his parents in Canine Ave, a supposed safe haven for dogs. He was a babysitter who took care of many puppies and he loved caring for young pups, even if their parents decided they want to raise another kid. For the dogs, this town is free of being put down by the humans and live until their body dies. For the humans, it plagued towns with spreading disease, animal attacks, and dog breeding much often.

It causes the humans from Sweetlung, Bitterliver, and Tarty-Tongue to bring out dog catchers to the infectious town. Now death has drawn onto Soot as he ran away hiding from a large dog catcher, Sourheart is known to have dark secrets with any nook and cranny around the town and forests. The animal shelter there was built to capture wild dogs in the area. Half of them were put down and half of them ended up getting spayed and neutered because of those human's way to "expand the lifespan". He was running to the woods with fear now since his father was caught by one of them.

As all hope seemed lost, a singing howl has come from above the trees and a New Guinea singing dog landed in front of the poor Newfoundland.

The native dog, or in this case wild dog, has sought to prevent this tragedy. He originally hated tamed dogs, but humans pose as a threat to every dog, even the domesticated ones. He found out that he won't attack them alone, he immediately took Soot in and make him sleep in the ground like his own kind, and taught him how to be a dog in the wild. Soot learned how to scavenge fruit, bugs, and carcasses, he climbed trees up to catch squirrels, and he learned not to bark but howl to drive away humans.

The final lesson is a bit confusing to Soot, the native dog, which he's called "Songbird", have brought Soot to civilization for a short time, and he bought a small bag of brown chunks, "Soot, tonight we must make haste, the dog hunter is coming here in the morning, we must be ready" he came back on the small hut and placed the crushed chunks on the fondue pot, "come Soot, take a bite of this berry" Songbird coated the berry in the brown substance and Soot swallowed, he knew what the brown stuff was, chocolate