Together

Chapter 15.

Kim slept deeply throughout the night, catching up on much needed rest. When he woke up, he still felt tired. But in a warm and content way. Arms were holding him tight and his head was tucked under Yas' chin. Icy strands of hair tickled his neck, but he let them stay there.

He could sense they were the only ones in bed. Chilla must have allowed them to sleep through the alarm or he had disabled it last night. Cassius was probably out for his morning run. Complaining the whole time, because he had come back late last night and hadn't gotten enough sleep - but Chilla wasn't about to let the blonde forget his commitments.

He felt the instant Yas woke. Heard the slight change in his breathing and felt his body stiffen. The peace evaporated and Kim tensed in response. His thoughts started racing.

What was Yas thinking? Was he angry with Kim for visiting him, when he wasn't ready? For making him lose control? Or would he rather be with Cassius or Chilla right now? Maybe he wanted to be alone...

The anxiety built and built until a chitter burst from his mouth and Yas' body twitched.

"Hi..." The albino whispered.

"Hi." Kim squeaked, pulling back to look up. Yas wet his red lips and avoided Kim's eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry." Yas murmured. "I wasn't...myself. I didn't mean to hurt you...I would never..." the albino's voice trailed off and his face twisted. He ducked his head and started to pull away. Kim grasped his arm.

"No, I'm sorry!" He said, heart pounding. "Y-you saved me. And I got you in trouble and then...I made it worse. I shouldn't have gone to see you. C-Chilla explained it to me...about control..." Yas' pink eyes widened as Kim rambled, struggling to put thought into words. "I don't want t-to ruin this...I've never been in a r-relationship b-before and I don't how t-to...please don't lea-"

Yas lowered his head and kissed him hard, muffling the rest of his words. Kim hugged the albino tightly and felt his back press into the mattress.

Chilled hands were on his hips, pulling down his shorts and bringing cold skin against hot. Long legs pinned his firmly.

Kim shivered, he was still on high alert, nerves crackling and feeling twice as sensitive as they usually did. He was hyperaware of every press of Yas' body against him. The cool brush of his hair and the velvety feel of his skin.

He breathed in Yas' musky scent and pushed up the baggy t-shirt the albino slept in to cover his scars. He touched them, running his fingers firmly over the ridges.

Yas shuddered and hissed into his mouth. Their groins were rubbing firmly, growing slick. But it wasn't enough. Kim arched his back, guiding Yas' damp cock over his balls, to slip between his buttocks.

Yas froze and his shocked stare locked with Kim's. It was fascinating to see the change in his eyes so close, the maroon pupils slitting further, and then a rattle rumbled through Kim's body.

Yas pressed forward, gripping Kim's hips hard. It stung without lubrication, but Kim didn't care. He wanted this connection. Needed it.

He panted from the pressure, feeling Yas kiss over his jaw and down his neck. Cold flesh was filling him up. Yas was inside him. Part of him. Finally.

He clutched the albino tightly, feeling a tear slide down his temple. Then Yas was moving, drawing back and thrusting back in. Kim gasped and wound his legs around narrow hips.

Their brows pressed, noses grazing. Each push was deep and hard. The pleasure rose steadily, rolling hot up his spine. He moaned, long past caring about noise or breathing.