Commitment

Chapter 7.

Noises in the hallway. Harsh laughs with an edge of hysteria and stumbling steps.

Kim's heart leapt into his throat and his eyes flew open. Partially asleep, but alert with anxiety, he stared blindly at the grey curtains. Thinking he was home in his bed.

He didn't hear the boys pass harmlessly by the door. He heard his mother arrive in the early hours of the morning - with the friends, or strangers, she'd run into that night.

Don't come in. Don't come in.

His ears twitched and his mouth went dry. He swallowed tightly.

A cool palm brushed lightly over his nape and he squealed, heart thundering and limbs flaying.

Strong hands gripped his arms and Kim panted, vision clearing as he stared at Yas.

The albino's pupils were large with uncertainty and Kim's eyes filled with distress.

And perhaps Yas felt that; felt Kim's need for dependence and a steady touch - because his face calmed and the fingers around the redhead's nape firmed, guiding him forward into a hard embrace.

Kim heaved dryly, gut clenched tight and muscles trembling. Yas rubbed soothingly over his upper back, lips pressed to his cheek and breathed evenly, giving Kim a rhythm to follow.

Slowly Kim's heart slowed to match the pattern of the hands and breaths on his skin. He nuzzled into the albino's slender throat, inhaling that musky scent that wasn't strange anymore. It was simply Yas.

Cool lips pressed to his neck and pale fingers carted through his unruly hair.

"Better?" Yas whispered.

Kim tilted his head and answered by brushing their lips together. The kiss was like a cold drink of water - flowing through his veins in a soothing stream.

He sighed and wound his arms around the albino's long neck, feeling snowy strands slide over his skin. Yas' lips were so full and soft and it was so satisfying to nibble and suck that plump lower lip.

Kim's breathing was quickly deepening and his mind clouding. Yas was so comforting. So relaxing. It was easy to lean into him and open up.

His shaft filled, pressing against the confines of his shorts and dampening the cloth.

"Mmh." Kim pressed closer and Yas rolled onto his back, letting Kim sprawl on top of him.

Kim drew up his legs, ignoring the sharp twinges in his tail, and pressed his constricted erection against the albino's belly. The layers of fabric were frustrating and he groaned.

Yas' hands slid down the smaller boy's flank and gripped his hips, guiding him down until a hard bulge pressed onto his pelvis - and Kim thought he might come right there with a tongue in his mouth.

He tensed his thighs and used all the restraint he'd gathered over the years to keep the pleasure at bay. To make this last.

Yas reached between them, lifting Kim a fraction, and the curl of his hips was accompanied by the soft pop of a button. Cool fingers then pressed into Kim's shorts, releasing him like a spring, and lowered him until their cocks touched.

"Mm!" Kim opened his mouth wide and Yas' wet tongue pressed in as far as it could go, while a pale hand tightened around them and pumped.

Pleasure ripped into him, tingling in his toes and racing up into his balls, until his breath hitched, and he spilled into Yas' hand.

Cool slick coated him shortly after, followed by a harsh rattle that echoed through Kim's bones and had goosebumps rushing over his skin. But that touch of fear only intensified the release and he ground his hips harder.