Day 2

The first night wasn't too bad. There were no sounds that seemed to happen that alerted anyone. Midoriya and Ochako had set up a recorder in their tent the first night to catch anything, and upon review at the table while Shoto made breakfast, the results were nothing. Just crickets, jackrabbits thumping the ground every now and then, and some small animals scittering around. Ochako stepped up besides Midoriya, her arm wrapping around his waist as he flips a pancake, him leaning into her as she holds up the tape recorder to wave it in her hands, "Nothin'." She wore a small frown on her big, usually so happy mouth, and he leans down after glancing at her, kissing the top of her head. He muttered how their dear scared friend would definitely love to hear that, and Uraraka smiles, nodding. She let's go of her fiance, turning around to see said scaredy cat emerging from Bakugo's tent, him following after her, lazily tugging on a burgundy and reflective white patterned jacket. She's already hugging her arms to her body, head slowly panning the trees, eyes wide. Bakugo nudges her with his elbow, motioning to the table and she nods, walking over the plated table where Jirou and Yaoyorozu already sat.

Jirou chirps and smiles, waving over to the two, "Lemon, morning! How'd you sleep?" The fruit child smiles back, always enjoying Jirou's presence, however not being able to say the same for her significant other, "Hey, you. Shit, how'd you sleep?" She leans in, chuckling, "Fine, no noises. You really gonna be able to handle a week here? I mean, I know you're pretty fearful of the skinw-" She immediately shushes her, laughing nervously, "No. No no, don't say their names. That summons them, don't." Jirou nods, leaning back a bit, "Sorry. Here, what's say we talk about the new album She Past Away put out? I'm like what they did with the synths a lot more this album, gives a totally different vibe with how the lyrics are sung." She nods, Uraraka coming up behind her to pour some tea, giving her pal a quick side hug.

Shoto steps out from his tent, breathing in the fresh air and he can already hear Jirou talking Lemon's head off about a mutual band they liked and talked about frequently. So frequently he may as well have listened to them as much as they played them around him. He goes to seat himself besides Lemon, Bakugo on her other side, and he sighs a bit. She turns to him, Yaoyorozu interrupting Jirou apologetically to whisper something to her. Lemon looks over to Shoto, smiling softly, "Morning. You ok?" He nods, resting his arms folded over the table, peering down at her through red and white lashes, "Slept very wrong. How about you? Nothing you heard while sleeping?" "Dumbass, if she did, she wouldn't have known cause she was sleeping," Bakugo cuts in, nearly slapping his hand on top of Lemon's head, causing her to jump. She was used to him doing so, however it always startled her when he did so without her expecting it, i.e. when he was behind her and did so.

She peeked back at him, side eyeing him since his large, scarred hand held her head roughly in place, "Dude, you know that's not what he meant." Shoto hums, staring back at Bakugo, "Why, did you hear anything, Bakugo?" He scoffs, leaning forward into his friend's back, "Course not. Just heard fucking Lemon tossing and turning all night, jumping at every fuckin' owl and little thing making noise!" She jabs him in his ribs, shooting him a glare, him doubling over and letting out a puff of air, hands going to where she harshly stabbed him with her elbow, "Fuck you! How are you not scared?" He breathes in deeply, resting his chin on her shoulder, one hand still clutching his side and the other placed onto the table, "Cause I'm not fucking scared of these things, fruity fuck." She rolls her eyes in response, Shoto humming again, looking down at the empty, biodegradable, paper plate, "It is a little scary... I don't think weaponry does anything to them." Lemon shudders and makes a whining, whimper-ish noise, nearly curling in on herself, Bakugo hugging onto her from behind, snickering, "Stop stop stop, Shoto! I don't need to hear that right now." A guilty expression flashes over his face and he nods, taking her hand into his, "Oh, I'm sorry... I was just thinking out loud. No matter what, we're all here to protect each other if anything happens." Bakugo hugs her tighter, her whole body tensed, her hands still clasped in Shoto's, "Nah, cause guns do work on those bastards. They slow 'em down. I dunno if they can die, but that shit does at least do somethin'."