002♡

"What exactly is going on here?" Draco stood at the doors walking towards the two.

She watched as Draco angrily stomped toward them. Knowing he was about to become even angrier if he knew.

"It was an accident, Malfoy, okay? No need to be a knight in shining armour." Harry stood closer to Draco, now standing at the foot of the bed.

"I know you're at fault Potter, what did you do?" Draco demanded, gritting through his teeth.

"Draco, it was my fault as much as his. It's okay," she said, pleading.

'She was defending him?'

"Explain now! Before I hex Potter into next week," Draco demanded slightly, raising his voice.

For her to be in the hospital wing, the boy must've done something horrible.

"I fell, he-he bumped into me and I hurt my wrist-" She cried out to him, showing him the healed wrist. "But it's all fixed now. I'm fine." Draco glanced at it and back at Potter.

Catherine couldn't read his face. Just so angry and full of hatred. She couldn't predict his next move, knowing how impulsive he was.

Draco glanced back and forth between her and Harry. He walked towards the two, pulling the girl away.

"Didn't mummy ever tell you it was rude to hit girls?" Draco said looking for a reaction in Harry's face. Catherine's stomach dropped standing behind Draco once again, hearing him spew those words.

Remorse and guilt filled her face as she watched Harry's face take in what Draco said. Quickly, the hurt expression changed to anger.

"You're lucky I just didn't leave her there like I thought about doing!" Harry shouted towards Draco with a scowl on his face.

"You shouldn't have been within the vicinity of her," Draco took a step closer to him. "What's with you hurting her? Jealous much?"

"How many times do I have to tell you it was an accident, Malfoy? Before you get it through your thick head? And I am not jealous. I would never like a girl like her." Harry sneered at those last words like venom.

Draco became even angrier at hearing Harry insult her. He balled up his fist, ready to inflict pain.

"Draco don't! Let's just go." She grabbed him by his upper arm and pulled him towards the exit.

"Just you wait, Potter, you'll get what's coming," Draco said, pointing his wand at Harry while being dragged away by Catherine.

The two left Harry in the hospital wing and headed toward their common room. Draco spewed insults over and over about how much Potter was an idiot. Catherine felt hurt about what Harry said about her. Repeating it over and over in her head. It made her see herself differently, to think about herself in a different way.

"Merlin, he's just asking to be hexed, I mean- what's wrong?" Stopping himself mid-sentence, seeing the expression on her face. His eyes softened, feeling sympathy knowing she took Potter's words to heart.

"Don't tell me you're upset about what Potter said? He of all people shouldn't be making you upset" he said shaking his head with his lips curled in disgust.

"No...no I'm not," she said barely above a whisper.

Catherine felt humiliated. 'He shouldn't have walked me if he felt so disgusted at me'.

"Good because you're.." Draco hesitated "..there's just, nothing wrong with you and potter shouldn't make you doubt yourself. He'll get what he deserves." turning to her as he said those words, now facing each other.