Bangtan Bomb (unfinished)

He walked in to the bedroom. "What are you watching?" He laughed. "Bangtan bombs" you giggled. "You guys are all so funny." He laughed, blushing. "Oh god please turn that off."
"Why?" You laughed, "you're so cute, look!"
He raised his eyebrow and laughed, walking up to the bed. "Come on, give me the remote." You laughed playfully, holding the remote away from him. "Nope, you'll have to come and get it yourself." He smirked, getting on to the bed. You giggled again, holding the remote further away. He raised his eyebrow. "Alright then." He climbed on top of you. "Tae" you blushed. "Give it back then" he laughed. "No" you teased. He looked at you and licked his lips. "I will win this you know." Your heart started to beat as he was just inches away from you. He sighed deeply. He smiled, looking down at your lips. Your breathing was heavy and for a moment you forgot about everything. You leaned into him, pressing your lips against his and sliding your arms round his neck. He kissed you back passionately, breathing deeply as his hands touched your waist, making you moan softly into the kiss. You both pulled away breathlessly. "Wow" you whispered. You laughed softly, handing him the remote. "You win baby." He smiled, turning off the TV and turned to you again, biting his lip. He leaned down to kiss you again, pulling the sheets over you. You giggled into the kiss, your hand moving down and under his shirt. The kisses were warm and passionate, the two of you laughing and smiling as you kissed each other. You pulled away and nuzzled his nose, laughing softly. "I love you so much." He shook his head, laughing. "I love you too..." he leant down and nuzzled your nose back "...meanie." He pouted, but was still smiling. "Aww, baby don't look at me like that I'm sorry" you laughed quietly, kissing him. You pulled apart slightly. "I'll make it up to you" you smiled. He looked down at your lips and back up at you. "Really?" He murmured, a small smile on his face. "In fact..." You leant up to him, your thumb gently pulling his bottom lip. "... How about I make it up to you in that black thing you like?" He moaned softly and you smirked, turning him over and leaning on top of him. "I won't be long baby." You kissed him and got out of bed. After a minute, you walked out of the bathroom, leaning on the door. "Hi you" you sighed. He looked across and looked down and back up at you, biting his lip. "God baby you look..." He shook his head. "... Beautiful". You blushed and looked down. "Come here" he smirked, holding his arms out. You walked up to him and got into bed, his arms sliding around your waist. His hand reached up, tucking your hair behind your ear. "Hey" he murmured. "Hi" you sighed.