Poem

"Finally finished." You smiled to yourself, hugging your notepad. You looked at the writing on the paper and sighed as you read through the poem, all your emotions and feelings coming to life like little sparks as you read through. "Hi sweetheart" Taehyung walked into the bedroom. You blushed and quickly shut your notepad. "Hi" you smiled softly. "What's that?" He pointed towards the notebook. "Oh, it's really nothing, don't worry about it" you stammered, hiding it behind your back. He frowned slightly. "Were you writing?" You swallowed. "I was..." You stammered. "What about?" He came and sat on the bed. You looked at him and didn't say anything. "Is it about me?" You blushed again and looked down. He looked at you, a worried expression on his face. "Is it bad?" His eyes widened and your face softened. "No sweetheart, of course it's not." You sighed. "It's just... I love you so much... But no matter how much I want to tell you that, I just can't. I get too nervous, or... The words don't come out right..." You looked down and sighed gently. "You're... You and... You've been my dream for as long as I can remember... And so.. " You gazed back up at him. "Whenever I look at you, I'd give the whole world to tell you just how much I love you, but I can't. And it breaks my heart." You blushed, looking at the notepad. "So I write poems, writing down all my thoughts and feelings in a way that I can never seem to do when you're around." He started to smile and his gaze was warm and comforting. "Do you mind if I read it?" His voice was soft and gentle. You looked shyly at him and slowly handed him the notepad, looking down with your hair covering your face. He opened the notebook and started to read through the poem, not saying a word. You closed your eyes nervously, your heart racing. After a minute or so he sighed and you anxiously looked back up at him, your hands shaking. He gazed softly at you, his eyes sparkling. "Baby, that's... Beautiful" His cheeks were dusted a light pink and his eyes were filled with warmth and love as he looked down at the poem and back at you. "You really think that?" He smiled gently. You took a deep breath. "Of course I do. I mean... Look at you" you laughed softly. "I love you in a way that words could never describe, in a way my heart can't even begin to understand because it's so much. But what I do know is that every time I look at you... I see everything I've ever wanted. I see everything I've ever dreamed of. I see my love. And no matter what, I'll always try to make you see yourself the way I see you. Because you might see an ordinary guy, a guy just like anyone else. But I see a dream, a future. And I fell in love." You gazed into his eyes. "And I hope you will too." He sat speechless for a second but gently leaned down, pressing his lips against yours. You gently touched his cheek and he moved his arm around your waist, moving closer. You gently pulled away and leant your head against his. You looked at him, your breath still shaking slightly. "What did I do to deserve you?" He murmured, his voice gentle and sweet. You smiled softly and you hugged him. He smiled, closing his eyes and held you tight. He moved away and laughed softly nuzzling his nose against yours. "Come here" he lay down and you lay on top of him, cuddling him close. "I love you Taehyung" you whispered. "I love you too baby" he kissed your forehead. You nuzzled into him and the two of you slowly drifted off to sleep.