Dance Practice (Prequel)

You sat in the practice room, watching Tae jimin and j hope practice their choreography. You couldn't help but smile seeing your boyfriend Tae. You sighed dreamily. You couldn't stop staring at him, he was just so fucking cute. After a few minutes, they finished up their choreography. "Guys, you were amazing, I loved it!" You gave them a round of applause. "Thanks!" Jimin smiled and blushed slightly. You stood up and walked over to taehyung, wrapping your arms round his waist. "Mmm, but I love you the most." You smirked and leaned in to kiss him. The other members started giggling and whistling in the background. You pulled away slightly and gently tucked his hair behind his ear, the both of you blushing. You gazed at him, a soft smile on your face. It was moments like these where you and Tae were just stood looking into each others eyes, it just seemed like everything else in the world disappeared. "I love you so much Tae" you murmured. "I love you too" he nuzzled his nose against yours. You could hear the others joking and teasing but you just ignored them and sighed, nuzzling into his neck. "Taee" you sighed, gently tracing your hands up his shirt. "Just out of curiosity..." Your hand traced down and under his shirt, gently moving your hands across his waist. "How long's left of practice?" You smiled and looked up at Tae, who was still blushing slightly. "Mmm, I think about 10 minutes still, why?" He smirked. "Nothing, I just thought maybe after this... we could have a little exercise of our own" you smirked, kissing him. He looked at you and bit his lip. After a few seconds your phone started to ring. You sighed and shook your head. "I'm just gonna take this real quick okay?" You smiled at him, kissing him on the nose and lips. "I won't be long baby" you smiled. You tried to let go of his hand but he wouldn't let go. "Do you have to go?" He whined but he was smiling. You giggled and pulled him close. "I'm only going to be a couple minutes baby" you blushed and wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'm gonna miss you" he pouted. "Mmm I'll miss you too baby" you giggled softly and kissed him again, smiling into the kiss. You reluctantly pulled away and let go of his hand. "I won't be long" you sighed lovingly and winked before walking out of the room. Tae stood blushing for a few seconds until jimin and jungkook snapped him out of it. "If you've finished lover boy, we've got a choreography to practice" jimin laughed, nudging him. "Idk jimin if you ask me, I think someone's in love" jungkook started, ruffling his hair. "Guys" Tae started laughing and nudging them back. "I think someone might be leaving a bit earlier" jimin raised his eyebrow and nudged jungkook. "Leave off guys" Tae shoved them, but he was laughing. After a couple more minutes of practice, you walked back into the practice room. "Sorry guys, I had to take that" you sighed. "It's okay, were just about finished now anyway" Jin smiled. "Plus someone's been waiting for you to come back anyway, safe to say not much got done while you were gone" he laughed. Tae blushed. You smiled. "You ready to go baby?" You laughed softly. He smiled and took your hand. You waved goodbye to everyone and walked out of the practice room. You felt your heart start to beat. You always got so nervous when you and Tae were alone. You walked into an empty hallway. You looked up at him and smiled. "Everything okay?" He gazed at you for a moment before gently grabbing your waist and pulling you in towards him. You started to kiss him and you slid your arms around his neck."Tae" you giggled. "What if someome sees us?" You blushed. He started kissing your neck, his hands trailing up your shirt. You giggled and bit your lip. "You know what, I'll take the risk" you giggled, taking a step backwards until you were pushed up against the wall. You closed your eyes and moaned softly as he left love bites on your neck. "Your house is only a couple of minutes away" you pulled away for a moment. "How about we go there and I'll make it worth the wait" you smiled, taking his hand. His breath hitched and he moaned softly following close behind you.