2

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

    At that point, Marisol was on her bed giggling
and laughing at the comment she made in the gc. But suddenly some lame ass bitch took her out which was unfair because she wanted to become like Georgina who married Ronaldo. Paqueta was wedded and had literal children so that was a no go. There was Vini but they were too much like sibilings that it would be disgusting.

  She clicked on the instagram of Richarlison who was one of the dumbasses in the gc. Marisol was practically drooling on her bed, he was fit and fine. His muscles were there but they weren't extreme and he had a beautiful face structure like no other. Richarlison looks were truly captivating. He was one of vini's close friend though, so she assumed he was off limits because if she went for him lord knows vini wouldn't stop bitching about it.

  Marisol grew up in a small town in México due to her Mother's Mexican roots, Mari knew english, spanish and Portuguese cause of her Mother. Her father was a deadbeat no where to be found but that didn't concern Mari in any way since she had to find out one way or another that men disappoint.

  Marisol and Vinicius met when they were both 17 through mutual friends when she was vacationing in Brazil which oddly enough ended up in them becoming great friends. Marisol lived in Spain originally before vini mentioned anything about him playing there for real madrid so they were basically destined to being besties for the resties.

Neymar joined their little duo after adding himself in a gc with them two resulting in Brazils most chaotic trio.

Thinking about the invite vini annoyingly reminded her everyday of to attend the world cup, which was like a month long. She couldn't just leave everything to attend it but Mari didn't want to disappoint vini and ney. The decision had to get made real quick seeing as it starts in a week. She got under her pink satin covers and slowly dozed off to sleep still thinking of the Brazilian player sporting the number 9 jersey.

Waking up she noticed her phone blowing up again, rolling her eyes she grabbed it and opened up insta to a certain gc spamming.

BRAZIL SEXEST MEN EVER🇧🇷

Ralphina
ay why you remove
her

paqueta
fr vini's bitchass
doesn't wanna share

vinijr
first of all horseface
you're married and she's
not mine 😒
i just don't want
any of y'all to break
her heart

pigeon
aww you're so kind
what's her digits

justin bebber
bitch
first of all she's mine and
we got 7 chileren together☺️