6

༻✧༺

༻✧༺

"My fault, mon chérie" Kylian apologized while his eyes roamed her face. Mari feared if she looked him in the eyes she would drop to her knees so she just looked at his shirt which did not help at all. Kylian was wearing a black t-shirt that hugged his arm muscles just right and you could clearly see some type of abs on his torso area which she was staring at. Clearing her throat she switched her eye sight to the wall where a painting of a pretty flower pot was placed.

The two ex lovers were each awkwardly standing there waiting for the other to move but neither budged.

"I'll go-"

"How have you been" he tried making conversation awkwardly while scratching the back of his neck. Mari looked into his eyes this time and opened her mouth to respond but it was useless until she finally choked a quiet sentence out.

"Fine, was just lost."
Kylian studied her body language and quickly understood she was uncomfortable.

"That's great, I'll see you around Mari." He gave a half-smile and turned around walking to whatever destination he was going to.

Letting out a breathe as soon as Kylian turned the corner, Mari bit her lip while standing in the hallway contemplating if she should label this the most embarrassing moment of her life or stick to the moment when she pretended she had no idea who Neymar was and Vini humbled her by showing him a photo of her room that was covered in Neymar posters.

"Jesus christ of course we had to stay in the same hotel." She angrily mumbled to herself, she was definitely not telling Vini of this cutsie little interaction.

༻✧༺

BRAZIL SEXEST MEN EVER🇧🇷

ralphina
hey...

paqueta
bye bitch i'm not
over you deleting my
playlist

paqueta removed ralphina

justin bebber
NOOOO why you
remove my friend

pigeon
hi

vinijr removed pigeon

g.martinelli
LMFAOOOOO
why everybody
getting removed😂

casemiro
brothers🙏
calm down🙏