"Hello Again."

Mikey's POV

'I don't wanna be here.' I sit up and look around, I know where I am. And I don't like it. I just wish I could remember to grab Six while somehow getting home from this shitty submarine. I stand up, and grab the dusty, disgusting orange mask Six made for me to hide my face like everyone else on this damn boat. I sigh and slip it on my face, putting in an orange hoodie and walking over to where I know Six is. She had her lighter out, and was whistling. I smile and whistle along. It was a nice tune, and I think I've heard it from one of the music boxes here. Once we've finished with our tune, she puts the lighter away, and kneel down, allowing her to climb on my shell. I start walking down the hallway, letting Six set some candle like thing on fire before making my way through the vent system, there's a lot of twists and turns, and I end up falling out of the vent every time. After that, I wander around, looking at the rooms to see if there's anything weird about them this time around. There's nothing different. And I hate that. Why doesn't anything around here change. I sigh as I walk through the hanging man's room. Jumping up onto the bed and bouncing into the small vent seperating the rooms. I adjust how Im carrying Six, her being held up by my hoodie. I keep walking, making sure to hold onto the railing, as there's only one and the other side is just a drop to death. My grip on Six tightens, not wanting to drop her. When I finally get to the top, I grab an extra rope I found and tie Six against me so I don't have to hold her up with my hands. I walk over to the other side of the wall, Six never noticed this before, but I did. There's a hole in the wall. I crawl through and walk inside, hugging the little Nome hidden inside. I pat it's head and then get up, walking away and going back out. I walk up to the fridge and start climbing, running up the oddly placed slope and running through there, I know there's Leeches following. I continue on, walking through, I thought I remembered everything, I still don't. Loop 1878. And I still can't get it right. I stand up, black good stuck to my hands, my hoodie, my butt, and my feet. I use Sixs lighter to show me the path and slam the door down. They don't need it. I continue walking through this hell hole, and Sixs stomach is growling. I sigh and help her get to the nearest food source. It's a trap, but it's the best we've got. Its a cage with a pound of meat in it, and Six eats it, like it's nothing. I quickly step into the cage as well, not wanting to be left behind. Everything starts getting blurry.

I've passed out again, and I'm on my way home.