Shoes? Really?

Mikey's POV

At the end of the vents, I jumped out and onto the nearest suit case, immediately, I turn around and whisper yell for my brothers to pay attention to what their doing.

"Jump onto the suit case once you get to the end!"

They obviously didn't hear me, cause they just hit their heads in the suit case, I had to drag them up and onto the suitcase. I jumped down and started running as best as I could towards the next suitcase, and I could hear the monster behind me. I quickly pulled myself up onto the suit case just as the hand shot up to grab me. I waved the others over, throwing a shoe across the room to distract it. They quickly ran over and jumped onto the suit case.

"Avoid being caught." I whisper, and then jump back down, crawling on top of the next suit case, the others following close behind. We keep doing this until we get up on the platform, and after that, we take a break. It's hard being the only one here, other than the damn six year old, that knows whats happening.

"Guys, in the next part, run until I tell you to stop. Alright?" I ask, staring at them all.

"Fine. But why???" Donnie questions, looking mad, though I know he's just worried.

"The Janitor is gonna chase us down. It's what he does at this point." I said, staring through the doorway.