Part 2. The truce can be considered concluded from now on.

《And then I saw a divine being in white robes resembling angelic armor, and whose gaze was full of sadness or hatred, as if all the pain of humanity lay on her fragile shoulders... I couldn't feel anything anymore... She took away our pain, embracing as her own... And her countenance - the last image remained in my memory, in the last moments of eternity...
Now i know, the gods can cry too...
Farewell, ██████》

----------

[2 years ago from the current events]

The sounds of a fierce battle drowned out all other sounds around, spreading through the night for a kilometer, if not more. All living beings just fled, not wishing to fall under one's hot hand. It was as if two powerful beings had come together in a life-and-death battle. But what happened?

The two Descenders, let's say, couldn't divide the territory? No, something is wrong here...

A girl and a man in unique, unusual for this world clothes, fought with each other with an elusive for the human eye speed, and the screeching and blows could even stun unprepared one for a while. It was yet unknown who was winning and who was losing, both fought using their full potential... or not? It seems they even managed to exchange words during the battle, truly fascinating skills.
Suddenly, a loud battle cry was heard, the girl's voice, immediately followed by a very sharp and loud sound.
The man was thrown back a long enough distance, literally dragging his body along the ground, even though he tried to restore balance, but to no avail. Well, it was an unpleasant feeling, to be honest... Lying on his back, he felt as if his body simply refused to respond to any of his commands. He was breathing heavily, slightly grunting in pain. Immediately, another blow was heard in the distance and in the blink of an eye, the girl was already standing over his head. Her eyes were full of rage, although her face remained emotionless, she was looking at the man lying below, as if at something so small and insignificant. Is this... The end?

- Heh, - he grinned when she appeared over his head. With his glowing crimson eyes, he carefully examined her face, now he finally had the opportunity to learn his opponent closely, - well... ah... I can't move anymore, gonna kill me?
The girl quickly got down to her one knee, holding the polearm in both hands, with its tip a couple of centimeters above the man's neck, - you should've learned how to keep your mouth shut, - her irritated cold voice sounded, - but now i'll cut your throat, that'll shut you for ever.

When she got down on her knee, her face got even closer to his, at that moment, some kind of warm and pleasant feeling enveloped his whole body, something tender and so fragile, so pleasant, his eyes even widened slightly from that.
- You're so beautiful... - he almost whispered these words, looking at her. There was genuine admiration in his eyes, as well as in his voice. Just as one usually looks at something truly breathtaking, stunning, a work of art, the man was looking at her now.

But the girl only slightly narrowed her eyes looking into his face, his words meant nothing, but an empty sound to her, and without hesitation abruptly began to lower the polearm, however, she immediately noticed moon's reflection in the air, as if from something made of metal, and beat off some invisible thing with her polearm, jumping to aside immediately after and straightening up. What was that? Her senses helped her to predict the trajectory of an invisible thing, everything happened in the blink of an eye, but immediately after that white chains with a now perfectly visible glow pierced her body and everything around suddenly darkened, as if the world lost its colors and only she, the chains and this man remained the same.

The momentary shock was replaced by anger, as she looked at the man. A hellish pain hit her whole body, but she was trying to endure it. The body couldn't move, blood flowed like a stream, while three chains were still in her body.
- Uh... What a pity that we met as enemies like that, - getting to his feet he began to speak, watching as she fell to her knees leaning on her polearm, - things could be different... - he sighed, - a lot different... And now-...
- You... - she hissed, grunting in pain and trying to move, - what are you-...
Suddenly these chains disappeared, - ...let's see how long you can last, - with a threatening gaze he said, and suddenly new chains pierced her body and disappeared shortly after, the wounds also disappeared, and again the chains pierced her, and again, and again, and again, locking her in this merciless loop full of endless pain.