if I said you could never touch me, you'd come over and say I looked lovely.

Kahit hindi ito maging canon, ung asexual!klay headcanon brings me so much comfort :( <33

or, author is projecting a bit (Is this considered an identity crisis?)

Viewer discretion is advised. This discusses sexual themes, though not actual smut, and a possible sexuality crisis that may not be comfortable with the viewer or reader. Read on your own risk.

LOVE MAKES PEOPLE DO CRAZY, SOMETIMES, UNTHINKABLE THINGS.

When you love someone, you love them wholeheartedly without the expectation of having to love back. It's also why it's important to find someone that'll love you, so you don't waste your time on a person that isn't worth it.

It's not someone's full responsibility to fix the ache that might never go away. Love shouldn't be about filling a broken piece that left your heart into pieces. You learn to do it yourself, by learning to heal and loving yourself. It's alright if they want to help you, but it ultimately comes down with you. They shouldn't be the one to fix you. It's not their responsibility to change you for the better. It should be yours.

If you want to have a future with the person you chose to love, you change yourself for the better for them.

Love is a deep connection you make with someone. Where you trust each other unconditionally, not blindly. And respect each other's boundaries. It takes more than a physical attraction to someone. It's emotional, has depth and is personal.

Love is a complicated spectrum. It's like colors. You can call it separate thing, differentiate and label it, and call it different names all you want. But in the end they all blend into each other, like a sunset with colors with names you've never heard of, but they're there. It exists, and it's happening around you.

Love develops over time, that's why it lasts long too. You learn to adapt and grow with someone. Love is kind, and it understands.

"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth."

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

KLAY HAS A COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP WITH LOVE.

It's not that she hates it or feels repulsed by it. In fact, she feels the opposite.

She never had any problems with romance or the genre in general, in fact, she loved reading the slow well-written romance between the characters she learned to love and grow to adore.

She grew fond and gushed about how cute they were, or jokingly told a joke or two about wanting to have a relationship similar to whatever character she was currently reading about.

She loved the idea of loving someone wholeheartedly as a person, a connection of affection and words of affirmation that they'll always be on each other's side, to love and to hold as they rocked each other slowly side by side with the feeling of content in each other's embrace.