CHAPTER 8

Alisa's POV

There's no accident when it comes to the matters of the heart. I couldn't wait to see the look on Priscilla's face when I tell her what happened between Jeremy and I. I wasn't going to keep such information to myself. That would be ridiculous. When I returned to the house, I took the pictures which I shot when Jeremy was fast asleep. My fingers graze lightly on each picture, which brought a smile to my face. I also needed to protect myself from Priscilla so I kept my gun by my side. I unlocked the door and entered leaving it ajar since it could only be opened from the other side.
" I missed you , Priscilla," I said as I made my way towards her.

" What do you want, Alisa?" Priscilla questioned with a stern glare that made me laugh.

" I want you. Everything has really been great and it's all thanks to you.You know what, I have the perfect gift for you. You are going to love it. Trust me," I told her.

" What could that be, Alisa?" Priscilla asked with a curious look.

" It's your boyfriend, Jeremy. I'm sorry Priscilla but he isn't faithful like we all thought. I really wanted to have to good time with him but someone beat me to it," I told her.

" What are you trying to say, Alisa. Just go straight to the point already," Priscilla said.

" Did I stutter? You still can't be dumb after being here for just a day. You could have done better when you decided to choose Jeremy as your partner. What do you see in him?" I said to her.

" Don't try to insult me, Alisa because I won't tolerate it. Ever since we stepped foot into this place, you have done nothing but to tell me how much you want Jeremy. Tell me, Alisa, what did you do now?" Priscilla replied.

" I really wanted to play this game further, Priscilla but you are such a killjoy. Since you know what I am, I wouldn't need to explain this to you then," I stated as I placed the pictures before her. Priscilla gently picked them up and when she realized what they were, she gasped in surprise.

" What is this, Alisa?" Priscilla whispered as looked at each picture.

" They are pictures, Priscilla," I answered.

" I fucking know what these are! Why do you have pictures of Jeremy in bed, Alisa?" She questioned.

" You can't simply tell me you don't know what those are. I have pictures of Jeremy because I took them. He came over yesterday after he realized you weren't answering any of his calls. We finally had the dinner I had planned for. I didn't have to do much. I had the best night of my life, and it's all thanks to you, Priscilla. You made a terrible mistake by coming to my house. What were you thinking huh? It's risky to have Nathaniel and the girls in my home. You certainly watch too many movies, Priscilla. Where the bad guy takes his captives and lock them in his basement or attic. That's stupid. Once you are here, I can't let you go until I have accomplished what I wanted. Let me clear the air on the issue at hand. Jeremy and I had sex because we both wanted it. Everything doesn't resolve around you , Priscilla. Jeremy is mine and I wouldn't mind if I must take you out of the way," I replied.

" You make me sick, Alisa. This is what you have always wanted right? To take what doesn't belong to you and treat it like it has always been yours from the start. You are insane. You better give me my son before I do anything crazy, Alisa. Jeremy isn't my problem anymore. He can do whatever he wants with you. I don't care. What was your motive when you showed me these pictures? I would no longer fall for your mindless scheme. All jokes are on you this time. Your game is over, Alisa," Priscilla said.

" Priscilla...Priscilla...Priscilla. Never underestimate me. Did you forget that? Maybe my plan with Jeremy failed but don't forget this isn't over when I still have your son and Aaliyah as my hostage. I have no use for you Priscilla. I can kill you now and dispose of you the next day. No one will ever know I was responsible. I have done worse than this Priscilla so don't try to test me. Do you understand?" I said as I placed the gun on her neck. She breathes heavily as she looks at the shiny metal against her skin.