The Swordsman Traveler

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find a grammatical error let me know; 🇧🇷

Opening 1 :

Edmundo is seen waking up from a nap before grabbing his sword and attaching it to his belt as he stands up and runs down a road as buildings appear behind him like pictures from a book. As he runs, several cities come and go across the landscape as he makes his way before stopping and using his Elemental power over Earth to create a pillar of rocks that lifts him into the air as he lands on a mountain range.

Sois

le feu et la terre

L'eau et la poussière

Héros malgré toi!

Upon landing on the ground, the redhead starts running forward, jumping from mountain to mountain. However, when he missteps on some loose rocks, he starts to fall and before he hits the ground, a golden arrow of energy is shot towards him, hitting his shirt and sticking into the edge of the mountain, preventing him from continuing to fall.

The boy sighs in relief before vines appear below him, letting go of the arrow and landing on the vines that take him upwards before throwing him into the air. He rises a little in the air before landing in a jungle area with several images of trees behind him and when looking ahead, the swordsman sees Evangelyne and Amália who helped him moments ago while behind them a large painting appears with the two together while smile for the camera.

The redhead smiles at the two as the three hug each other before running ahead together with Edmundo leading while Cra and Sadida follow close behind.

Vois

la légende s'écrire

Looking up, the group finds Ruel digging in the ground before finding a gold nugget and smiles happily as he puts the ore in his bag while a system of gears behind him shows an image with his smiling face.

Edmundo then teleports him, Evangelyne and Amalia to Ruel's side who is happy to see the three while laughing happily.

L'histoire se construire

L'avenir est notre aventure

Shortly after, the quartet is seen climbing a moving circular platform and then a blue figure passes by them accompanied by a Tofu.

The figure then slows down when it stops at a gear and reveals itself to be Yugo followed by Az who lands on his shoulder. The boy and the bird then wave smilingly to the camera while the system behind them opens a white flag that shows the boy in the blue hat with a magic circle in his hand about to create a portal.

The little boy then opens a portal next to him through which Edmundo, Evangelyne, Amalia and Ruel emerge who gather smiling around the boy in the blue hat while the redhead with the white headband ruffles the hair of the little boy who smiles before the swordsman picks him up in his arms and places him on his shoulders while Yugo smiles happily with his brother as the quintet moves on.

Fais

vivre la lumière

Shortly after, in a sea-like area, the group walks along a platform before stopping at the edge when two Tofu birds raise a red flag showing Percedal with a grin on his face raising his greatsword Shushu in the air while doing a heroic pose and smiling victoriously.