Baker's Fight

(A/N): English is not my language, so if you find any grammatical errors let me know; 🇧🇷

Opening 1 :

Edmundo is seen waking up from a nap before picking up his sword and clipping it to his belt as he jumps to his feet and runs down a road as buildings loom up behind him like pictures in a book. As he runs, various cities come and go across the scenery as he makes his way before stopping and using his Elemental power over Earth to create a pillar of rock that lifts him into the air when he lands on a mountain range.

Sois

le feu et la terre

L'eau et la poussière

Héros malgré toi!

Upon landing on the ground, the redhead starts running forward jumping from mountain to mountain. However, when stepping falsely on some loose rocks, he begins to fall and before he reaches the ground, a golden arrow of energy is shot in his direction, hitting his shirt and nailing the edge of the mountain, preventing him from continuing to fall.

The boy sighs in relief before vines appear below him, letting go of the arrow and landing on the vines that take him upwards before throwing him into the air. He rises a little in the air before landing in a jungle area with several images of trees behind him and when looking ahead the swordsman sees Evangelyne and Amália who helped him moments ago while behind them they appear a while with the two together as they smile at the camera.

The redhead smiles at the two as the three embrace before running ahead together with Edmundo leading while Cra and Sadida follow close behind.

Vois

la légende s'écrire

As they look up, the group finds Ruel digging in the ground before finding a gold nugget and smiles happily as he tucks the ore into his bag as a gear system behind him shows an image of his smiling face.

Edmundo then teleports him, Evangelyne and Amália to Ruel's side, who is happy to see the three of them while laughing happily.

L'histoire se construire

L'avenir est notre aventure

Shortly after, the quartet is seen climbing a moving circular platform and then a blue figure passes by them accompanied by a Tofu.

The figure then slows down when it stops at a gear and reveals itself to be Yugo followed by Az who lands on his shoulder. The boy and bird then wave smilingly at the camera as the system behind them opens a white flag that features the boy in the blue hat with a magic circle in his hand about to create a portal.

The little boy then opens a portal at his side through which Edmundo, Evangelyne, Amália and Ruel come out, who gather smiling around the boy in the blue hat while the redhead with the white belt messes up the hair of the smaller one who smiles before the swordsman catches him in the arms. arms and drape him over his shoulders as Yugo smiles happily at his brother as the quintet moves on.

Fais

vivre la lumière

Shortly after, in an area similar to the sea the group goes through a platform before stopping at the edge when two Tofu birds raise a red flag showing Percedal with a smile on his face raising his great Shushu sword in the air while doing a heroic pose and smiling victoriously. .