timeline n०= 3 . . . error: n०= 4.

warning: unsettling words+drama.

 where am i...?
why    is                  it so      dar k . . . ?
whatatst s.. a save screen...
pap yr    u s ..  . . ?
whe r e                    is my       bro th e  r . . . . . . . . . 
no. .  .     .  . 
i Ca a nt   li ve         lik e   thhhis . . . . .
i. . . i c@nt . . . .. .. .l!v3 LIkE TH>is..
{if; user-- ; iifif if use  r   v vvvovio void;
r rr e.. ssolutiion=r e se t}
timeleiene = = 1.. 2.. 
/coommand, dd eelete memories.. r e r rrredaa cted.}
ERROR:Cannot find module 'C:\Users\User\Command\Delete.
no  . . . .i caant. i c a nn t r e s et.. m y.. m y s s so ou l......
{if; usuer vvoid;
ssolsutions=reset}
tiemeliene == 1.....2.........
/ccomannd, deletetee emmeoriees.. r e dactedd.}
ERROR:Cannot find module 'C:\Users\User\Command\Delete.
 code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND'
...
n 0. ... ple  a sse  e e...
...
p ap yrus s...
.......
...
..
.

* DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE THE GAME?

* Y E S    * N O

* 'Y E S' HAS BEEN SELECTED.

* LOADING TIMELINE N°= 4 . . . . .
...
..
.

It's a beautiful day outs!s$--- 
SYNTAX ERROR.

...

..

.

      Victim mentality. Some choose to believe that there is nothing they can do to solve their problems, even when they in fact could. Victims seek to blame other for their problems or blame outside circumstances. This may make them feel better, in the short term, but it leads to a life of anger, helplessness and despair.

      "SANS? SANS! IT'S NO TIME TO SLEEP!" Papyrus exclaimed.
"hmm-.. huh..? what is it.. wait, no.. i know.. your birthday! wohoo.." It's just another day for him. Another redacted memory for the others. 
"THE UNDERGROUND! IT'S GONE!" Papyrus's tone expressed clear worry and confusion.
Sans jolted. He quickly sat up -what was he laying on?- as he looked around while his chest inflated and deflated due to his heavy breathing. 
It's the white. It's the void. The empty demeure that drives most people insane. The void's noiseless, lacks presence, no food, nothing to stare at. 
"this.. this is-.." Sans hyperventilated. It's his fault. He caused it. He was the one to provoke a reset on his own. Sake of shit, he barely knows how to use it. He only knows that its consequence is repeating a timeline. Yes, he screwed up.
"SANS-!" Papyrus went on his knees next to his brother to take him tightly between his arms. Sans adores Papyrus's touch. It's so soft, gentle, it makes him feel safe.
"I KNOW THIS WHITE PLACE IS QUITE SCARY.. BUT FEAR NOT! I, THE GREATEST PAPYRUS, WILL HELP YOU! AND!.. AND.. YOUR BEAUTIFUL IRIS IS GONE..?"
Sans's soul was shattered. Gone. Exhausted from resets. Perks of being 'son' of a scientist, he did not die.
Sans let out a shaky yet heavy exhale that he didn't know he kept in for that long. 

"i'm so sorry, Papyrus.. i'm so.. so sorry..." 
"SANS, NONE OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I KNOW YOU'RE TRYING! DON'T PANIC, BROTHER!"

y ou u donty tget it.
YOU D OO 0NT GE TT I -- IR.

"of course. thanks.." He took a deep breath, then started digging into his thoughts to find a solution. The codes are messed up. The underground is gone. He didn't reset correctly. The kid is-.... the. the kid. Where's the kid.
"where's Frisk?.." Sans asked when he got flabbergasted by his own question. Papyrus seemed to stare at him in a sort of mocked, confused, dumbfounded way. 
"WHAT'S A FRISK?"
...
..
.

      "Oh stars! Are you two okay..?!"
A gentle yet distressed voice called from a distance, and it got closer as he asked his other question: "What brought you two here?!.."

No tRu st. Evr ryeone  isiis.. d ananegrrouss..

Sans covered his brother and swiftly aimed a gaster blaster at the male that was almost offering help. For that matter, the stranger surrendered yet smiled softly.
"I understand your discomfort, but I promise I mean no harm! I am here to help you get out of this void! I sensed your negative emotions.."
Sans was not completely convinced, but he preferred to lower the blaster.
"My name is Dream!"
"DREAM? I LIKE YOUR NAME!! ARE YOU ACTUALLY A DREAM?!" The male stood next to his brother.
"Well, not literally, but I can make people feel better!"
"ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE SANS AND I FEEL BETTER?.."
"Of course! Let me escort you to the Omega Timeline!"
"what?.. what the hell is that now..?"
"It's where many people and monsters that lost their AUs live!"
Papyrus thought for a moment.
"WE DONT LIVE ALONE-??"
"No. There are billions of Alternatives! But, of course, it doesn't make your life less important."
"because we're clones.. and ready-made from the very original universe."
"..That's correct, Sans! How did you- ehh, how did you know-?"
"my Gaster. he was.. a curious man."
"HOW COME HE NEVER TALKS TO ME ABOUT THOSE?" Papyrus pouted.
"coincidence?"
"THEN TAKE US THERE!"
"wh-.. wait. no."
Dream and Papyrus seemed confused. 
"i cant trust him. you cant either, Papy."
Silence fell. Dream shifted a little closer to the brothers, as Sans clenched his fists.
"Well.. you guys have every right not to trust me, and I would give you time to think about coming with me! But.. the void is very lonely, you won't stand staying here too long-!.."
Papyrus jumped closer to the guardian of positive emotions.
"I WANT TO COME WITH YOU, DREAM!"
"Papy. dont."
"SANS.." Papyrus was almost hopeless. He hated the emptiness. It doesn't fit to his lifestyle very much. "I WANT TO LEAVE..!" He continued to beg and whine.
"we will leave!.. i promise! but not with him. everyone.. everyone is dangerous."
"WHAT?.. THE VOID'S DRIVING YOU NUTS!!"
"please stay with me.." His voice started to crack.
"I CANT STAY HERE!!.."
"Guys-!.." Dream intervened. He doesn't like arguments and would try his best to fix things.
"Please don't argue.. Papyrus, you can take your time!""
"I HAVE TAKEN MY TIME. I AM NOT STAYING!!.."
Sans's empty eye sockets started getting filled with tears. His throat was aching and nose was itching.
"Papy, calm down, k..? i can get you out of here without his help."
"NO!" A crazy frown was planted on Papyrus's empathetic face. "DREAM IS OUR ONLY HOPE! THERE IS NOWHERE ELSE TO STAY, SANS."
"papyrus..-"
"OUR LIFE IS A FAIL!!"
An uncomfortable silence remained. Even Dream looked like he couldn't stop their argument anymore.
"..please.. please dont go.. i- i need you.. please, Papyrus.. i need.. you..." Sans dropped on his knees. He felt like his bones went weak for some reasons. 
"Oh stars-! Sans, please don't do this to yourself..! Come!!.."
"NO!.. dont take him!! you.. you're a dirty brother stealer..!!"
"..Excuse me..? I- I swear I'm just trying to help you!"
"no. no.. Papy, stay.. stay with me.."
"..NO!.. I-IF YOU WANT WHAT'S GOOD FOR ME, YOU WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED!.. DREAM.. TAKE ME OUT OF HERE.."
The guardian glanced at Sans for the last time before he exhaled and held Papyrus's hand. He can't let this soul be stuck here.
"Sans. I will come back whenever you'll need. Your brother still needs you.."
He proceeded to teleport away, as Sans gasped and reached his hand out for the empty space where his brother was standing.
"papyrus.. p- papyrus.. brother.. where did you.. where did you go.."
He covered his face in shame. He wailed and sobbed, also hiccupped, black tears staining his cheeks. 

      He couldn't believe what's happening. It's so painful to even think. It's painful to move. It's painful. And that is why, he shouldn't have ignored his problems. He shouldn't have hid his abilities. He shouldn't have denied his issues just to make himself feel better. Now that he confronted them, it's just agonizing to a great extent. He lost his brother, his motivator, his supporter, his best friend, his listener, his Papyrus.

"Ouch. Now that really felt like harsh betrayal." 
Sans jolted out of his place. He raised his palm and aimed a gaster blaster at the creepy looking scorpion, along with some sharp bones that threatened to stab his whole body.
"g-get away-!! dont- d-dont get near me!!-"
Sans crawled backwards, tears blurring his vision. He aimed his weapons at whatever was in front of him, and honestly, the 'scorpion' couldn't give a care in the multiverse.
"Yeesh. I'm trying to be polite. Don't you need help?"
"h- help.. what help..?! i have nothing left!!.. not even my brother!?.." He cried.
"Mmm. That's sorrowful. I can feel how sad you are. I am willing to offer you a place to stay and-"
"for the love of shit.. leave me the fuck alone..."
"..Don't interrupt me. I am willing to offer you a place to stay with people you could perhaps call your family."
Sans sniffled, proceeding to lower his weapons and wipe his tears with his sleeve.
"i dont trust you.."
"Well, we both hate the same person. The dirty brother stealer, you know?"
"you dont look like you let stuff pass that easily.."
"Oh! That's right. In return, simply work for me."
Sans frowned. He doesn't recall himself being this naive.
"the day i work for anyone is the day i completely lose my self-respect."
He snarled. But the 'scorpion' calmly shoved his hands in his pockets and relaxed his eyes.
"Do you really think you have any self-respect left? You caused a reset that made you and your brother end up in a void. You begged for him to stay but ended up going with a stranger he barely met, and you're here breaking down because he was everything you had. Let me ask you again, do you really think you have any self-respect left?"
Sans's empty eyes widened. It's true. All of this is true. And the void is indeed making him sick in the stomach. It was once again silent. 
"Okay. Guess I'll go."
As soon as he was about to teleport away, Sans held him back. 

      "what's your name?.." He desperately asked.  
"Silly me. My name's Nightmare."
...Nightmare and Dream. 
"What's yours?" Nightmare cheerfully asked, as if seeing someone that sad and hopeless doesn't bother him.
Sans blinked twice. 
"my name... is Fail."
Nightmare's smile widened.
"Very well. I'll take you with me, and I promise to give you what you want if you finish up the work I'll give you correctly. Don't worry, you have partners."
Nightmare leaned his hand out for Fail.
"What do you say?"

* DO YOU WISH TO FOLLOW THE GUARDIAN OF NEGATIVITY?

* Y E S     * N O

* 'Y E S' HAS BEEN SELECTED. YOU CANNOT CHANGE THIS SETTING LATER.. 

* CONTINUE    * CANCEL

* YOU WISHED TO CONTINUE.

"You're doing well. Now let's go."
Fail got a grip on Nightmare's hand, and they both teleported to where the negative emotions' guardian keeps people like him.
...
..
.

* DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE THE GAME?

* Y ES       * N O

* 'N O' HAS BEEN SELECTED.

* YOU WISHED TO STICK WITH THE CURRENT TIMELINE.