CANON FACTS!

Fail!Sans:

* his favorite food is sushi. his favorite drink is aloe vera! 

* his eye glows orange and red, which is bravery and determination.

* he's a huge sucker for philosophy or ancient talk. 

* he is one hell of a pansexual guy.

* he does not like coffee but drinks it to keep himself awake.

* he has severe migraines. 

* he is arab.

* his hands are always cold due to the permanent snow in his AU.

* SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED READING: the last reset caused his soul to break, but due to (scientist dad) reason, he isnt dead. if he attempts to reset again, the damage will go for his body and slowly crack his bones.

* he uses his eye's magic for attacks, but mostly uses a heavy wooden baseball bat.

* like mentioned in the story, his iris disappeared once his soul broke, but when he gets suddenly shocked or scared it will appear small and faded in a trembling way.

* he has several phobias, such as: autophobia (the fear of abandonment), xenophobia/agoraphobia (fear of strangers/big crowds), phasmaphobia (fear of ghosts),  atychiphobia (fear of failure).

* he cusses in arabic when really irritated.

.....

...

.

REDACTED!Papyrus:

* unlike UT!Papyrus, he has a dinosaur hyperfixation instead of cars.

* again, unlike UT!Papyrus, he makes lasagna instead of spaghetti, and it actually tastes great.

* he has misophonia: he cant stand people chewing next to his ear or anything that sounds crunchy (bag of chips, playing with a water bottle,...). 

* he is autistic ASD-2. due to that, he has sensory issues: he dislikes touching things like slime, sand, . . . and he likes touching stuff like fur, cheeks(especially puffy ones), plushies, . . .

* he is demiromantic!

* his favorite food is lasagna. his favorite drink is avocado smoothie. 

* he is arab.

* he has great control over his powers due to training to be a royal guard (but not gaining the role).

* his is emotionally attached to RESET!Papyrus, also known as Altered. (he belongs to Dreadful Dream). [will be spoken more about later in the story.]

* phobias: astraphobia (fear of thunders), emetophobia (fear of vomiting/vomit), sciaphobia (fear of shadows).

....

..

.

more of these coming up after events in the stories to not spoil...