(short) Christmas special :D

I blink and look down at the blunette in surprise and more emotions that i've found myself getting accustomed to since I met him. I close my locker and take in the sight of his jingly reindeer ear headband and held in his palms, was a box. It had cute red and white polka dots and was finished off with a fitting green ribbon.

  "It's.. a present." I state, my awkward tall body tensing a bit. He laughed a little and nodded, gently pushing it into my chest. "It's a present for you."  He smiled. I feel my chest warm up and flutter, as I hesitantly cup my hands and take it. "..Thank you." I mumble and stare at it in curiosity. Gift giving, or just kindness in general is an extremely foreign consept for me to grasp. But i enjoyed the sentiment nonetheless. He smiled and nodded as I slowly open the box with a small gasp.

    Inside was a cross, there was a red crystal I couldn't name on it, encased in a gold wire design. "This looks.. expensive.. I can't take this." I say eyeing it with a blush and shimmer in my eye. "Oh don't worry it wasnt- I made it." He smiled with a laugh as I look up away from ut at him. "Really? It's gorgeous." I mumble, feeling a bit bad. "I knew you would like it. I got the idea and couldn't shake it so I got some stuff at hobby lobby and made it." Sal said exitedly as I smile. "I really do like it.." I mumble. "Can I really accept this though..?" I ask, feeling a bit bad.

   "I would like you to." Sal said simply as he smiled  a bit more, you can tell through the eye holes of his mask. I let out a light sigh, looking at the dainty clasp. "Would you help put it on..?" I ask as he gladly obliged, taking the cross and getting on his tippytoes as I turn.

   His hands slid over my neck softly, warmth radiating from him on my skin as I enjoy the slight touch. I turn around once it settled and hung down from my neck. "Thank you." I smiled awkwardly,  fiddling with my hands.

"Of course!"

---
... would you guys judge me if I made a Christmas smut..? Vgct7c8tc