What?

•Izuku Pov•

I was having the best time of my life! The view was so beautiful stunning, In reality it was breath taking. At the moment I was sitting down with Shoto and Dabi as they were looking at the menu.

I then also started looking at the menu as my eyes widen seeing how expensive the food is 'Omg?! I cant have this?! its to expensive!' I thought to myself until I heard a little ring.

I then look to the right seeing the elevator door open seeing a waitress, She walked out of the elevator with a cart. 'Oh no?! Hurry Izuku! Hurry pick the cheapest plate!' I quickly look threw the menu as she was now next to Shoto.

"Hello~ What can I get for you two handsomes?" she said winking, at them I was still looking at the menu as Shoto spoke "Can we get two Fleurburgers? " He said as Dabi nodded.

"Alright handsomes, and for 'you'" I slowly picked up my head looking up at the waitress.
I was a bit nervous really as she was staring daggers at me. "O-oh umm. . .may I get-" I look at the menu as I fell a sweat drop from my forehead 'Just for fires?! Its 200 fricken dollars!!' 

"The fries" I said looking a bit embarrassed I then felt eyes on me as Dabi spoke "Izuku get something else. That is not food" He said looking at me "I agree, Come on Izuku" Shoto said.

I shook my head "No, I would just like fries" I said as I told the waitress to leave quickly, I felt bad talling her to leave but I didn't want them to buy me any food that was expensive. LITERALLY?! their plates were 5,000?! image the taxes.

Time passed by as it was more of a peaceful quite I was looking at the city seeing how beautiful it looks far away. I then look up seeing the full moon 'Such beauty . .' I thought as I smiled a bit

•No Ones Pov•

While Izuku was looking at the far away city smiling seeing how beautiful it looked, on the other hand both men were looking at each other as Dabi slowly nodded.

Then the silence was interrupted by Shoto speaking. "Izuku we have a question" he said a bit nervous but kept it cool. Izuku turned her head to look at them as she smiled softly "Hm? what would that be?" she said softly with one of her sweet smiles.

Shoto and Dabis heart skip a beat as they get butterflies in their stomachs. "Well we were wondering if you would like to live with us. ." Dabi said with a soft voice to Izuku. Izukus eyes widen shocked a bit "A-ah, well I would love to! b-but you guys have done enough" she said waving her hand nervous.

"No Izuku its fine, we would love it if you stayed"  Dabi said looking at Izuku, As Shoto and Dabi got one of Izukus hand they held it tightly and gently.

"Please Izuku" Dabi said kissing Izukus knuckles softly as Shoto kisses her hand softly. Izuku was shocked on how the boys wanted her to stay. Izuku was a blushing mess as she composed herself as she slowly smiled at them.

"Alright you two" she said holding their hands back softly as she gives them one of her warm smiles "I'll stay with you guys, Thank you so much" she said softly as both of their eyes were filled with joy and relief.

"Here Izuku" Shoto said softly as he gets up letting go of Izukus hand softly walking to her side as Dabi hands him a box. "Hm?" she said softly confused.

Shoto grabbed the box and opened it and pulled out something, Izuku was confused on what he was doing as she felt him move her hair to the side as he puts something on her.

He finish as he smiles walking to his seat as Izuku slowly looks down and eyes widen seeing a beautiful necklace. "S-Shoto Dabi. . . .This is beautiful!" she said smiling holding it carefully.

Shoto and Dabi smile softly "Wear it, people will know not to bother you, by you wearing it" Dabi  said softly as they looked at each other and nodded as they both got up as one of them grab each of Izukus hand slowly pulling her out of her seat

Shoto and Dabi smile softly "Wear it, people will know not to bother you, by you wearing it" Dabi said softly as they looked at each other and nodded as they both got up as one of them grab each of Izukus hand slowly pulling her out of her seat.

She is now standing confused as Shoto and  Dabi slowly back away a few steps as they give Izuku a warm smile. "Sh-" Before Izuku could finish her sentence immediately her eyes widen seeing Shoto and Dabi get on one knee and bow.

"Welcome home princesa" They said bowing to Izuku, Izukus eyes widen and blushes walking to them as she grabs both of their hands "You two are so silly now come on get up if not you'll get your suit dirty" She said softly.

Dabi smiled at her seeing how caring she is as Shoto smiled seeing how gently she was "Now lets go sit down so we can eat" she said softly and smiles. As they nod walking to their sear as they then hear the elevator doors open.

A lady walks out of it with plates on the cart as she is walking over to them pushing it, she then walks over near Shoto and Dabi smiled innocently "Here you go sirs~" she said winking as they glared a bit in disgust.

She hands them some drinks as she looks over at Izuku, as Izuku sees as she then smiles softly at the waitress. The waitress eyes widen seeing the necklace knowing the meaning of it, she was pissed and even more mad seeing Izuku just smiling at her.

She was full of anger as she grabbed Izukus food placing it on the Table a bit to hard as she then walks over to the cart grabbing water as she smirks a bit as she pretends to slip as the water falls on Izukus dress.

"!" Izuku gasps softly getting up seeing shes all wet Dabi and Shoto run to Izuku helping her by grabbing a towels, The waitress smirked and went along with it "I-I am so-" She was then interrupted by Dabi glaring at her.

"YOU, Should be more careful" he said with a hint of anger in it, Shoto turned to look at the lady on the floor "Tch. What a brat.." he said as Izuku was drying her self off a bit.

She sighs softly and looks up seeing the boys and hearing what they said "Hey hey its ok, no need to worry to much guys" she said softly as she puts the paper towels down, and walks to the lady on the floor.

"Hey are you alright?" Izuku said trying to help her as she was then shoved out the way "GEt away! From me you whore!" she said as she got up and went running to the elevator getting in.

Izuku fell on her butt "Oof" she said groaned a bit softly as she sighs as she then felt hands on her helping her up "A-Hey hey Im ok" she said waving it off as Shoto and Dabi were angry "The hell is her problem?" Dabi said annoyed helping Izuku up.

Shoto glared a bit "Lets go" He said as Dabi nodded Izuku was confused "B-but you guys the food coasted a lot of m-" She was interrupted by Dabi "Who cares princesa. Lets go some where people aren't asses."

He said slowly grabbing her hand gently pulling her to the elevator where Shoto was already in, they get in as they go to the first floor. And with that they left the place as people looked at then shocked as Izuku didn't know why as she walked a bit quicker.