Hellish Morning

Mikey wakes up, its 5 AM, the alarm was blaring, so he gets up to shut it off. When he passes by the mirror, he stops to look, Turtle... Again. he thought, he must've had a nightmare, because he's more attached and tethered to his emotions for the turtle to come into full formation. 

Mikey's able to calm down at breakfast, since they can't go to school looking like giant turtles. April and Casey came over to check on the turtles, and said they had news, "What is it April, just tell us already!" Raph said, his hair a mess and in the way of most of his vision, "Fine, fine! ONE OF THE RUDE TEACHERS QUIT!" April shrieks, "Really?! Who?!" Donnie says, "Mx. Acclematts! Xe quit and sent out an email about it this morning before school even started!" Casey says, "Awwwww," Mikey and Donnie say, sort of disappointed, "What do you mean: 'Awwwww'? Xe were so rude!" April says, "Not to me and Donnie, xe always treated us like xer own kids." Mikey said, "B- Oh, my God." Casey says, "I don't even know how were dating, Casey." Donnie said, and that's when everyone looked at the two of them, "The what?" Leo says, "EEooooohhh, boy," Casey says, kind of shrinking down, " Well.. I- Uh, I don't know how to say it.. But, I guess you could put it as me and Casey are 'High school sweethearts', I guess." Donnie said, and the room fell silent. "This is all so confusing, I'm not able to process--" Mikey says, "Can we go back to the teacher quitting?" "Yeah, and-- HELL, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL, MIKEY, PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR SHELL! LETS GO!" Raph ushers, and the brothers all scramble to get their coats, backpacks, and shoes on.

The group rushes out and sprint for the high school, people were just starting to go into the building, so they weren't late, but the four brothers looked a mess, shoes untied, bags unzipped and disorganized, hair tangled and in their faces. 

When they get in, they go straight to their lockers, and they were glad the lockers were near each other. They get their first class books and shut the lockers, "Mikey, we're going to first class, if you wanna catch up, we'll be there." Donnie says, "Ok, I'll see ya there!" he said to them, as soon as he shut his own locker door and his brothers rounded the corner, Marcus shows up, towering over Mikey. "Hey, dwarf, remind me how tall you are, because I forgot." he said, smirking, "Oh, yeah, it's, uhmm, nunya foot business inches," Mikey retorts, "I'm sorry, what did you say, did you forget I'm only giving your pathetic ass mercy because I don't want detention?" Marcus asked rhetorically, then bangs his fist on the locker door close to Mikey's head, "I could care less, because you just feel bad about yourself, so you take it out on me," Mikey ducks under the fist and walks away, when he gets close to the corner, "Oh, and tell the lunch detention teacher I said: 'Hi!'" he runs around the corner laughing.