chapter 1

Olivia pov.

"WHORE GO GET ME FOOD NOW!!" Mother screamed,banging on my door.

I had just got finished being yelled at by her for not seeing that we had no food,I dont see why she didn't want to go but i surely wouldn't want to go either. I look at the old,beaten down clock on my wall and it says '7:34 p.m' great,now I'm going out at night.
I sigh "coming mom!" I yell and she stops screaming and leaves. I pull on and grey hoodie and blue jeans with my slippers that are the only ones I have.
Luckily the store is only a 10 minute walk away so if I speed walk I may get there in 5 minutes. Luckily I was right and I was there in no time but my leave were killing me.

As i was about to cash put my items the door busted open and three men walked through it.
The on in the middle was wearing a white button up shirt with a few button loose showing his chiseled chest and black pants and a black belt. The two that were beside him looked liked bodyguards of some sort.
His eyes looked with me and he growled out mate.
His light green eyes grew dark and I swear I saw his wolf. He walked toward me and picked me over his shoulder like I weight nothing. I dropped the bags as my body suddenly felt hot and I began sweating heavily.

He pushed me on his lap as he got into his black hummer. My cheeks grew red from the heat and,also the fact I have not had any male interactions let alone an alpha having me on his lap. I squirmed on his lap, trying to suppress my heat and the ache I my panties. He grabbed my hips and threw his head back, groaning fuck! Don't move.
I soon felt a throbbing under me and he groaned again, digging his nails into my hips. I winced and I guess he noticed because he took me off his lap and pulled me close to him with his hand around my waist, while his other hand was clenched so hard his knuckles where white.

We got to what I'll call his house but it was actually a castle. He got put and pulled me out of his hummer and walked inside his massive house. As soon as I entered his house, there was a scent that was everywhere. It was really strong and I was going in and out of consciousness. I looked over at the man to see him on a couch, breathing heavily and sweating hard.

Fuck!! He groaned put looking at me, then everything went dark...