chapter 22

Olivia pov.

When we got up to his office he immediately pushed me onto his desk, pinning my arms above my head. "Princess, remember what we talked about. No grinding on me at work, ill excuse what you did earlier just beacuse i dont like ms rose either but no more cheeky behaviour for the rest of the day." His voice was firm and rough and it made a gush of warm liquid oze out of me. "Do you understand pumpkin?" He chocked his head to the side.

I was brought back to reality by his big hands kneading my heat. "Daddy?" I whimpered out needily.
"Princess i just told you not to girnd on me and youre already rubbing on my hand." His voice was strained and he sounded like he was holding back.

"More please daddy!" The warmth of his hand on my heat not moving was driving me mad. My hips were moving automatically before i knew it.

I was swiftly pull back upwards and turned around. A fist was in my hair and a frim bulge was pressed right into my heat. "We just got here princess, we cant do this" it sounded like he was pleading with me.

He let me go and i turned to look at him. He was staring down so i followed his eyes and saw he was staring at his bulge that was very prominent in his black dress pants.

"Shit." He swore as he went to sit down at his huge desk that was filled with papers.

He held his face in his hands for a few seconds before looking at me and letting out a long sigh.

"Princess go lay on the couch while i work,okay?"  I nodded. "Words princess." "Okay daddy!" A sly smile made its way to my face as i saw him swallow hard not taking his eyes off me. I could feel his eyes boring into my ass as i walked to the couch.

As i sat down i looked around to see a tablet beside me so i hurriedly picked it up. It had no password and it had internet. I was so exited i let out a high squeak.

"Be careful with that baby. Its mine" he glanced at me before looking back to his 'work'.

I was so happy!! I watched peppa pigg and ben and holly's little kingdom! I know those are baby shows but i just love them for some reason.

(Same gurl same:) )

Before i knew it lunch time had rolled around and we were heading to daddy's office cafeteria to see what they had.

"Sir i need to talk to you abou-
We locker eyes and her face  flashed disgust for a moment before turning back to Alexander. "Why is she still here sir, we always have lunch together by ourselves.

"She is my girlfriend and she decided to come with me to work today so will be eating lunch with her."

His tone was a little condescending and  he was talking in a 'isnt it obvious' way.

And i loved it.

He was not only hot when he talked like that but the look on her face was priceless. I would pay to see her expression again.

The lunch was really good in the cafeteria and we both got rice and chicken with a little cabbage on the side.