chapter 10

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT, LANGUAGE I TOLD YOU!!!

Olivia pov.

I get off the bed and all to the closet and just as alpha said there were clothes for me in a few bags on his big dressing table. I looked inside and found many cute things. 5 hoodies, 4 skirts, 6 different shirts including  croptops, t shirts, long and short sleeves too. There were also a few blue and black jeans but they were a little tight but one fit like a glove and I liked how my ass looked and I was too lazy to take it off so I kept it. As much as I'd wanted to wear his clothes I really wanted to wear those clothes. I put on a long sleeve v neck crop top and headed out the closet. My eyes were met with the back of daddy. I watched him put on a shirt that hugged his muscles and grey sweatpants. Every girls dream. My cheeks were burning as I  watched his back muscles flex.

"You done staring princess?" He turned around smirking. My eyes travelled down and I saw it. Fucking massive. I covered my face with my hands and squealed. He let put a deep chuckle, walking over and picking me up. I squeaked but didn't protest.  I felt his hands cup my butt then he suddenly had on a serious expression. " What's wrong??" I asked holding his wrists as he sat down on the couch in the living room, his hands still on my butt. "Turn around." His voicewas laced in dominance and left no room for an argument. I turned around and heard a low growl. "Princess are you trying to make me bend you over?" He said breathlessly. I turned around and  was met with a very big bulge in his pants.

Feeling a little cheeky I decided to test his limits. I was not wearing a bra as I had none and my breasts were filling my shirt. I looked innocently up at him as I sat directly on his bulge. His breath hitched and I felt a throbbing underneath me. I wiggled around more as I sat straddling him.  "What do you mean daddy? I just wore what looked good together," I exclaimed bouncing a little on his lap.  Which in turn rewarded me with a groan and a slap on my bum with a strong squeeze. I shut my eyes in surprise and wiggled my ass a but as I had not expected such a firm squeeze. My cheeks were burning as I opened one eye  and looked up at him. Nibbling on my lip.

I felt his face lean into my chest and a soft plop was heard. I moaned out " owww daddy," as his other hand gripped my other cheek making me grind down on him. I felt a warmth in my panties and a familiar Knot in my stomach. I whimpered. "Oh fuck," daddy groaned as he kept kneading my ass in his hands. The sleeves of my croptop rolled down a bit and days used his teeth to expose my breasts with now very hard nipples.