chapter 19

3rd person pov.

Alexander woke up with his darling on his chest and immediately a smile was on his face. He loved her and he wanted her to know it. For a few more minutes he was stroking her hair and kissing her head. She woke up to him doing it and her cheeks had a light pink and she snuggled into his chest with a happy squeak. They both embraced each other, occasionally leaning up to kiss each other but most of their morning was nothing but cuddling and embracing each other. And they liked it that way.

Soon enough they had to get out of bed and prepay for their day. Alexander had a lot in store for Olivia and she was yet to know it but they would have a very special day.

"Honey I need you to put this on for me Okay," Alexander spoke, placing a dress on their bed.

"What is it," Olivia came to look and gasped when she saw the beautiful yellow summer dress with a floral print on it.

"Its beautiful!" She exclaimed as tears brimmed her eyes and she jumped and hugged her alpha.

"I saw it and thought of you so I bought it," Alexander stated, there was a moment of silence before Olivia took her head out of her alphas neck to look him in the eyes.

"You don't need to buy this for me, you can save your money so you can buy something that s
Will last and something you--" she was cut off by his lips on hers in a long slow kiss.

When they broke apart Olivia was a little confused, her knitted eyebrows were evidence of that. "I love you darling I really do, but you have no say in what I do for you money wise.' He took a deep breath and looked directly into her eyes. "Neither do you have a say in how I use that puffy pink fuckhole of yours." He had a smirk on his face seeing how his words made her face light up.

"I-i love you too." She muttered shyly through her hands that were covering her face. "Dont hide your face princess." Alexander said firmly, taking her hands in one of his own.