part 3: the executioner.

"Man. those guys were weak. They clearly had no idea what they were getting into." falix says. As we returned to the hideout. He was covered in blood.

"Do you feel less angry?" i asked.

"Yeah. but i don't wanna see anything pink for the rest of the day." falix replied. The couple of days were just training. But anytime I could spend time with akame. I would. Though i could feel leone staring at us sometimes.

"Hey akame. How do you feel about polygamous relationships?" i asked.

"While it's not the norm. It's nice to know that some people love someone so much that they're willing to share with someone who loves him or her just as much. Though I imagine satisfying multiple partners would be quite exhausting. Why do you ask?" akame asked.

"Well. i'm pretty sure leone has a thing for me like you do." i said.

"No. i'm pretty sure she's just teasing you. She does that to everyone. Except lubbock for...obvious reasons." akame said.

"Yeah. the flirting i get. But not the looks of jealousy she shoots at you when you're not looking." i said.

"Looks of jealousy?" akame asked.

"Like the one she's shooting you right now." i said. We turned around and looked down the hallway and saw leone quickly slip away.

"Shit. shit. Shit" leone said as she quickly booked it.

"yeah ...that is not like her. I'll have a talk with her." akame said she then went after leone. I was alone. Now what was i supposed to do? Guess i'll go train.

Akame pov.

"Leone!" i yelled. She quickly turned around.

"O-oh hey akame!" leone yelled. Trying to act natural. But failing miserably.

"I won't beat around the bush...do you like auron?" i asked. Leone blushed. Than sighed.

"Yeah...not only is he good on the eyes. With that snow white hair. Blue eyes you can drown in. and rocking bod...but he's also a good man. He doesn't want to kill people. But he understands that in order to protect people. You've got to stop those who harm them. I can't help but love that in a man. A man who's willing to do what's right. Even if the entire world laughs at you." leone said.

"That some unexpected philosophy from you leone...fine. I'll share him with you." i said. Leone than smiled and hugged me.

"I knew you were my bf for a reason! Thank you akame!" leone yelled. We went to find auron who was swinging a bokken. Me and leone blushed. As he was sweating without a shirt on. Seeing his hardened warrior body. He turned around and looked at us.

"So. did you talk to her akame?" auron asked.

"Yep. i understand leone really does have feelings for you. So we agreed to share you." i said. Auron scratched his head.

"Well. i don't want to break any hearts...guess you're both my girlfriends from here on out...just keep this between us...i don't want to hear lubbock bitch at me." auron said.

"Fair enough...by the way. While were talking about romance. Does falix have a crush on someone?" leone asked with a grin.

"This also stays between us." auron said. We both nodded. "Sheele." auron said.

"Really? Huh. thought for sure it would be mine." leone said with a toothy grin.

"Ugh...i can literally hear him yelling the threat at you for that." auron said.