aftermath

I woke up with a hand wrapped around my waist and my pussy felt over used and it hurt like hell . What the fuck happened last night . Sitting I saw Nickolai beside me and I did my next best.......I screamed

     " what the fuck are you doing in my bed ! " I yelled and Nickolai in his
Frightened  state fell off the bed.

     " damn baby ......you don't have to yell ...... Didn't you scream enough last night " he smirked climbing back on to the bed .Dear God I'm begging you  please  tell me I didn't sleep this idiot .

     " too late you already did " he laughed and I had a very strong urge to puke ........I can't believe I gave my first time to a whore . Damn ......I am so stupid , I don't even know,the boy .

     " hey .....why are you crying " a distant voice asked and I raised my hand and wiped away the tears that were falling rapidly out of my eyes .
God ..... I am so Fucking stupid.

  " get out" I muttered

" what's wrong valentina.... you are acting weird all of a sudden. "

He placed his hands on my shoulder snd I flinched away.

  " get the fuck out nicolai. What dont you understand. " I yelled. I saw anger and hurt flash through his eyes.

  " what the fuck is wrong with you. Last night you weren't complaining when neither my tongue or my cock was buried deep inside of you, instead you were. Screaming for me to fuck you harder and you begged me not to stop.why act so fucking high and mighty now " he yelled and my heart suddenly caved in and the tears came freely. He was right I was a slut. A good for nothing slut who gave herself to a complete stranger. Minutes after meeting him.

   " val i'm sorry - " he began but a stopped him a dry laugh falling from my mouth.

    " your right I am so fucking stupid. And I have no right to be angry at you. What happened was my own stupid fault and it was all a mistake. " I stated calmly. I heard him sigh before the shuffling of him putting his clothes back on echoed in the room.

   Pausing by my side he pressed his lips to my forehead. Muttering a sad i'm sorry before he left leaving me to drown in my own tears.

       Stumbling out of bed made my bathroom to wash away my pain.