welcome home party

After school Kylie and Kathryn literally dragged me home to get ready for the party .
According to Kat it was being held a some beach house which belong to her grandmother . It not like I really mind it anything....I mean it's really sweet for them to do this so what the hell I'm just going to let louse and celebrate my first day back.

______________________________________

" Ohh my God ...... This party is great you guys thanks alot " I said hugging my friends for like the one hundredth time .......so i have a little confession .....I'm Fucking drunk ......and it feels great it's been awhile since I've had a good drink and right now it's all I need although I may regret tomorrow, I don't care I can live through a little headache .

" we would like to take this opportunity to say welcome back to Valentina and to say that we are glad to have you here.......we really did miss you" a football player said and I hugged him laughing.

" thanks every one...it's good to be back with family and friends besides I wouldn't miss senior year for the world. " I said and they cheered before going back to partying .

" Hii " someone said from my right and I spun around to see the new boy

" hey....you're the new boy ... what's your name ? " I asked and he smiled

" Nickolai "

" that's a cute name.....and you're cute " I giggled....yep it's obvious I'm drunk as hell.

" you think I'm cute" he says lowly kissing my neck, and I, Moaned softly why did my neck have to be so God dammit sensitive .

" do you want to help me get some more juice from upStairs " he asked and I half shrugged

" I don't know .... But I'm coming I guess " I said and he smiled before pulling me upstairs and the last thing I remember is being up a against a wall with a Greek good fingering the fuck out of me.

________________________________(((_____________(((((((__________________________

I know it's short but I'm sorry I just had to get this party it so the more interesting parts can happen so please stick with me through it all don't forget to

. Vote
.comment
.share