Make it up to you

So after everything that went down and the girl shared their honest opinion on this certain situation I felt greatly relieved but immensely regretful. After the girls had explain to me that Nickolai was actually not as wrong as I was forcing myself to believe he was I guess my conscience started to ware thin  .

   I mean in all honesty he did apologize , more than once if I remember correctly,and so I have decided to apologize to him and try to somewhat make it up to him . if he allows me to that is .

  So here I was standing in front his door scared out of my mind to press the doorbell . I mean I was a bitch to him when he tried to be nice so I guess if he was a complete dick now , it would be understandable , but that is exactly what my heart couldn't handle .

  Pressing the doorbell in waited about two minutes then I realized it  no one was coming to get so then when i turned to leave the door flew open and a little girl who looked somewhere between three and five years old stood their giving me a bright smile . she had bark blonde hair , pale blue eyes , puffy cheeks , cute button nose and pouty pink lips , she was so beautiful.

  " hello darling are you home along ? " I questioned smiling at her .

   " no.. I here with my brother , but he in his room doing stupid boy things and he won't play doll house with me " she answered frowning at the end of her statement . she behaved so grown up for her age but was so cute .

  " well sweetie what's your name ?"

   " well I'm not suppose to give my name to strangers " she whispered with her head down frowning at her feet " but since your the pretty girl from across the road I think I will be OK ..... My name is skai " she said smiling .

   " so skai . I'm Valentina ,but you can call me Val or Tina ,and I need to see your brother so can I come in . " I asked

  " sure come on . I'll show you to his room " she grabbed my arm,slammed the door and proceeded to drag my up the stairs telling me about her dolls on the way . after about a flight and a half of stairs she stopped in front of  a double door at the end if the hall.
Smiling up at me skai began banging on the door .

  " Kai .... I gotta pee and I'm scared to go to the bathroom by myself .please , please ,please come .I really gotta go ." she yelled dramatically sounding close to tears .if she continued like this by the time she is sixteen she'll be able to convince the devil to go back to heaven . only seconds later a shirtless Nickolai opened the door.

   Swallowing hard I took in from the sharp v-line that lead to his huge cock . up to her perfectly defined abs and I could so imagine licking and sucking along them . I wonder how he tastes , probably of fruits , or cinnamon or something strong and mighty .oh how I would love to feel his dick in my mouth , stretching my lips and mouth beyond their ability and without a doubt hitting the back of my throat . my eyes drifted up his pecks topped with light pink nipples , he had sharp jawline , plump pink lips , straight nose , perfect tan and pale blue eyes just like his sister's that held self pride , knowingness and amusement .

   Almost immediately I snapped out whatever tranced I was in and cleared my throat , doing anything not to allow our eyes to meet . 

   " what are you doing here ? " he asked simply and I locked my fingers behind me squeezing out of habit.

  " I want to talk to you " I whispered , he grunted before telling skai to go play with her dolls . the little girl pouted before she stomped off flipping her blonde hair behind her. I laughed a little but quickly sobered up when I felt his stare on me .

  " come inside " he stood to the side allowing me to his room and he slammed he door before walking towards his King size bed that had black and white sheets on them . he room was surprisingly neat . bed in the center , 65" TV on the wall , radio set in the corner , bay window , two doors one probably the closet and the other the bathroom , his work desk with his laptop and a few other stuff around .