we missed you

****Valentina ****
I am so freaking happy to be back after spending one year in Australia my parents finally told me that we were moving back to Miami .

Of everything that I left back here the ones I miss the most are my room, school and mah crazy ass bestfriends. Kathryn , Kylie and I have been bestfriends since pretty much birth I know everything about them and vice versa . I have so much I want to tell them in person because somethings are just too good to talk over the phone . ...... I wonder how much they have changed since I left ? ......I know that Kylie grew out her hair and Kathryn has a boyfriend who I'm dying to meet .

" Layla ...!!! " Kylie yelled the minute I walked through the front door of the school .

" damn..... I missed you ky " I said hugging her .

" it's been a whole year Tina ....everyone missed you " she said as I waved to a group of Jocks who were passing by

" welcome back Valentina .......we missed you alot " chase said and I hugged him , he is too cute . " by the way , were throwing you a welcome home party , so be sure you dress pretty ." He said smiling

" bitch please......I"m always pretty " I said slapping his arm .

" see you around Val " he said before walking off .

" you've gotten prettier for some weird reason " Kylie muttered after staring at me for a good five minutes

" I guess Australia agrees with me" I shrugged and we walked off towards my locker only to see Kathryn and her boyfriend making out against it. They are such a cute couple and damn kat has changed so much , she even looks taller or maybe it's because I'm short ......any ways this boy seems to be the cause of it all.

" wow Kathryn.....I never took you for the one to showcase public affection . " I said and she pulled away from her boyfriend and stared at me with wide eyes.

" Valentina " she whispered

" in the flesh baby" I said and she laughed before hugging or more likely squeezing the life out of me .

" fuck .....Kathryn I can't breathe " I wheezed out

I don't care ..... It's been a whole year , I missed you " she said before reluctantly pulling away . I laughed softly and looked behind her to see her boyfriend looking at us , obviously lost to what were talking about .

" hi " I said softly

" hey " he replied

" my name is Valentina , the bestfriend " I said and he smiled

" Derek , the boyfriend " he said . Oh cool his name sounds awfully familiar thou ......the it clicked .

" you were a running back last year " I said and he nodded . Impressive well at least she didn't date down .
sighing I opened my locker and saw all the pictures of my bestfriends and I , the sweet memory causing me to smile . I really miss these special moments with them and I am hoping that things go back the same way that they were .

" come....lets get you to class " Kylie Said closing my locker and pulling me towards home room. We said our goodbyes to Derek and pushed the door to the classroom open .

" Valentina ..... " I male voice said from the back of the class . I didn't even have to look I already knew who it was Timothy . Tim and I were bestfriends until he got qualified for the football team and left us for the fame .

" Timothy .... " I replied and I heard him sigh .

"Ms winters it's such a pleasure having you back " the teacher smiled

" thanks " I said before walking to the back of the class near to Tim.

" you told me that you weren't coming back " Tanya's annoying ass voice sounded across the room from her spot on a extremely sexy guy , damn....... Too bad he's a player and hooking up with Tanya .

" change of plan " I said simply and she rolled her eyes .

" so how does it Feel not being popular any more " she said laughing and I groaned

" Tanya......keep talking and we'll see if your going to world youth atlethic " and said and she laughed .

" I have to go I'm captain " she said.flicking her hair .

" oh okay " I said