Chapter 10•killing Amen

Park:
I woke up screaming, crying, and hyperventilating. I couldn't help it. someone, whoever it was, was controlling me. I was suddenly blinded by a white glow. what was going on? Who was doing this to me? The person controlling began to get up and headed me down to My front door. they opened the door, and I made my way down to Amen's house. what in the world? Why am I here? I opened the door and was going back to where she was sleeping. I could barely make out what was actually happening. when suddenly, my eyes adjusted and I could see everything. I had a knife in my hand and was about to kill Amen. it was so close to her heart. she could've been dead. she was startled and shocked. oh my god.
"Amen!" I shouted with relief. she could have been dead but she wasn't. but she was not. and that's how I liked it. I loved it.
"What? Why? How?" She said. she seemed like she needed to calm down like NOW. I grabbed her and we embraced each other. she was shaking all over before but now she had stopped and hugged me back.
Iam:
"YOU LOUSY BLOCKHOLE!" Lucifer screamed to me. He bested me with a piece of string. I know. I know. a piece of string doesn't hurt. It does. so I won't be talking if I were you.
"You let Park get away!!" He repeated over and over and over.
I sat there regretting why i even decided to help Lucifer.
"Do it yourself then! I'm threw with being your servant. Go make Swindle do it!" As i stormed out of the Mushroom Forest, Swindle looked at me with a solemn glance in his eyes. He seemed sorry for me. I didn't care about Amen anymore. All i wanted to do was go away. Make it all go away!
Amen:
After Park left from that strange incident, i remembered how thoughtful he was. I sat on the couch lost in my thoughts.
*knock knock*
Without even opening the door, Swindle came in and put his breifcase down.
Swindle:
*flashback*
As i packed my breifcase for another 'fake therapy' session, i began to feel sad, mad, and happy. Lucifer was forcing me to pack a sword. He wanted Amen dead but i didn't. I was mad because i couldnt beleive he was making me do this. it wasnt my dirty work. its all his! But then i remembered that if i did this, he would bring my wife back. i thought about Iam. He was much better off without Lucifer. but, yet again, Amen was everything. i cant get her out of my head. she was everything i could ever have. maybe my wife dying was a sign. maybe me and Amen were meant to be together. I liked her and i wasnt letting Lucifer get away with killing her.
Amen:
"Whats in the breifcase?" I questioned while sitting closer to me to look in it. He put it away as if it were something serious.
"Whats wrong?" I said, sensing something bad.
"Its Lucifer, he made me pack a sword to kill you! im not ur therapist. im fake but i was only doing this because i needed my wife back because she died. but actually i dont need her, i need you. i like you and i wont be able to kill you! What am i supposed to say to Lucifer! I dont wanna die!" He said spilling out everything he had on his mind. i tried to put it all together. he liked me. the hottest guy ever liked me?! But what about Park?
"Calm down!" I said sternly because he was still muttering anxiously. He stopped and then stared at me. The solemn look in his eyes told me that he was in a pickle. And unfortunately, it was a giant one.